February 5-11, 2022

February 5 and 6, I dont remember what I did those days.

February 7, I went to SM Seaside for my second dose vaccination and was accompanied by my mom. After that, we went home and ate. My brother told me to use my complete vaccination card in the city. We went to the city, roam around, brother going to LBC, and before going home, my brother said we're going to eat in Jollibee inside EMALL. 

February 8, I cant remember a thing.

February 9, my brother told me that he wants us to celebrate Valentine's early along with our parents tomorrow after this.

February 10, it's my brother's payday. At dawn, we went to hike at San Carlos Height. After that, we came home and he slept while I was reading a manhwa. At 5pm, we got ready and went to mom's work to pick her up. Our plan was to eat at Yakimix located in Capitol but when we got there, it's close. I got frustrated bcos I was super excited on eating in Yakimix but it was a bummer that we were misinformed. So we went to Sugbu Mercado located inside IT Park and ate there. We got to pick variety of foods and drinks, many rich looking people that made me lower my esteem. After that we came home without my brother. He still has a place to go so we dropped him off in Bayanihan.

February 11, I am not answering my modules and it is about to rain. F***! 6:32 pm and I am also about to eat so I can now do my work in peace. That's it bye!