🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 2

●                                                                                                                                                    ●

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 2 // 🅉🄾🄼🄱🄸🄴🅂?
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

Before I can rush over to help On-jo, it seems that Cheong-san had seen it as well and he rushes over grabbing the student from behind and throwing him off of her onto a nearby table, he then helps On-jo up and they both rush under a table.

I'm about to follow them when a student who had bloodshot eyes stands infront of me, it then growls? At me and lunges towards me, I panic and start to run, I run towards the kitchen and quickly grab a butchers knife, I turn around once again and see about 5 students rushing at me.

I take out another knife and jump onto the counter and jumping behind them as they all Crash into eachother, I stab 2 of them in the head and push the one to the ground, the other two charge at me and I step out of the way and they b crash into eachother and into the burning fire that was on the stove.

I quickly open a big cabinet and hide inside of it, I couldn't find another place to go so I had to hide in here for now, it was a good thing there was tons and tons of food in here...

  _______________________________________________________________________________

Sooner or later i hear the chaos die down a bit and I peek my head out, there's still a few zombies in the kitchen but I could take them down easily... how can I you ask?... well.. that's for me to tell later..

I quietly yet quickly grab a big bag and stuff some water and food into it, there was actually some good food here, there was some sweets like cookies, coke and root beer, And then there was some actual food like cooked ramen and beef jurkey along with atleast 10 bottles of water.

I quietly open the cabinet and step out, i crawl on the floor and spot the zombie like students roaming around jerking their body around, I then look down and spot 2 boys and one girl under a tray.

I didn't recognize any them, I tried to get their attention but they were too focused on eachother, I have no clue what they were doing, that was until the boy with the mullet pushed the girl out, she ran the other way but she was soon caught and mauled on by the zombies.

𝑶𝒌...𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔.. I think to myself, while the zombies were distracted, I quickly ran towards the exit, that catches both of the boys attention, i see in the corner of my eye they both look towards me, a student then lunges towards me but I quickly side step and slice her neck open making her drop to the ground.