🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3

●●

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3 // 🄰🄻🄻🅈?

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3 // 🄰🄻🄻🅈?...
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

As Su-Hyeok carefully slides himself from the walls he tries to get over a pipe he's come across but inevitably fails, he crawls back to the other side and just as he does that, he see's Ally and Cheong-san jump out of a window along with 10 or more zombies coming out with them.

Cheong-san was able to grab onto the hose while his other hand holds onto Ally, although, while he was holding onto Ally, Ally had something holding onto her foot.

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

"God damn it get the fuck off me" i say as I try to shove down the zombie that was dangling on my foot "Cheong-san! Ally!" I hear a familiar voice shouts from above us, we look up to see Su-hyeok standing on the ledge of the buildings walls looking at us.

"Ally! Look down! Down, down, down-BITCH YOU THINK I DIDNT NOTICE?" I practically shout at the man "she's got your foot you Crazy Foreigner" Su-hyeok says, i pretend to gasp in shock.

"Crazy? Darling I prefer the term Psychotic" I say ᴬⁿʸᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵉˡˢᵉ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ? ᴺᵒ? ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵐᵉ? ᴼᵏᵃʸ⁻⁾ Su-hyeok just looks at me like I'm deranged because I have a zombie dangling off of my foot and I'm making jokes right now.

"Kick her off or something, idiot" Su-hyeok says "IM TRYING" I say frustrated as I continue to stomp on the zombie "What the hell is taking you so long?" I hear Su-hyeok say.

"YOU COME DOWN HERE AND TRY IT YOURSELF YOU BASTARD" I whisper yell to the man, Cheong-san tries to pull himself up but is quickly pulled back down by my weight.

"Hey. I'm coming down" I hear Su-hyeok say, my eyes almost bulge out of their sockets "I DIDNT ACTUALLY MEAN IT YOU DUMBASS" I whisper yell to the man once again, he ignores me and tries to get over the pipe.

"GOD DAMN IT I SWEAR TO GO BARE-SU" I whisper yelto, Cheong-san is against the idea as well but he doesn't have the strength to talk at the moment, he's just focused on not Letting Ally or the hose go.

Su-hyeok fails to get around the pipe once again and leans against the wall, i look up and shout "Hey, Bare-su! You've got an admirer above you!" He looks up and sees a zombie staring straight at him, a bit of blood gets onto Su-hyeok chee, due to the zombie drooling.

The zombie then jumps out of the window causing Su-hyeok to jump onto the hose practically giving me and Cheong-san a heart attack, Su-hyeok then begins lowering himself down and soon he's literally hugging me from behind using me as me as the hose.

He begins to kick the zombie off of my leg and that causes the group to look out the window and look up at us "Guys, look! Bare-su! Cheong-san! Ally!" The group shouts, Su-hyeok finally kicks the zombie off of me and he just hugs me from behind.