🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8 // 🅂🅃🄾🅁🄸🄴🅂 🄰🅁🄾🅄🄽🄳 🅃🄷🄴 🄵🄸🅁🄴🄿🄻🄰🄲🄴
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 // 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

...

"GWIIII-NAAAAAAAAAMMMM" I shout in pure happiness as i see the boy walking up the flight of stairs, he looks at me for a moment and a small smile spreads across his face for a moment at the sight of me but it suddenly grows into an evil and pissed off one once he sees Cheong-san

Cheong-san quickly grabs a metal pipe and continues to fend himself off as Su-hyeok continues to kick them and punch the fuck out of them like the badass he is- [You can't fucking deny he's badass-]

The two continue to beat the fuck out of zombies as i quickly jump in to help the two out as well "Hey Da-Su!!" The others call as they try to keep the blue cover up the best they can and Gwi-nam on the other hand is having trouble getting up the stairs due to all the zombies.

Ally quickly pushes a few more zombies off of Cheong-san but suddenly feels something spread across her face and she Groans in pain a bit and she looks behind her to see Nam-ra looking up at her with something spreading across her eye as well.

Gwi-nam then jumps onto the stairs railing right infront of Cheong-san and he smiles chuckling darkly as Cheong-san smacks him in the face with the tripod he's holding, Gwi-nams head moves to the side for a moment but that's about it and he slowly looks back at Cheong-san and starts chuckling once more.

Ally looks at the two worriedoy as she whimpers in pain holding her eye, Nam-ra doesn't seem to be affected by the pain at all but Ally falls to her knees clenching her eye tightly, On-jo tries bashing the door down with her body but is once again unsuccessful as the 8thers continue to hold the blue cover up.

Cheong-san swings at Gwi-nam once more but this time he catches it making Cheong-sans eyes widen a bit, Gwi-nam suddenly grabs Cheong-san pulling him closer "Give me your eye..." Gwi-nam says as he suddenly puts his thumb of Cheong-sans eye trying to dig it out, Someone suddenly grabs his neck and holds him over the railing and its...Nam-ra...

"What the hell?!..Fuck!..." Gwi-nam shouts and Ally slowly stands up and uncovers her eye to reveal the same bloody mess Nam-ra is having at the moment, her eyes widen when she sees the two and she rushes forward pushing Gwi-nam out of her hold which results him falling down the stairs "OH SHIT- SORRY GWI-NAM- OH SHIT YEAH THATS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BENT LIKE THAT OH GOD-" She shouts covering her mouth and Nam-ra looks at her hand in shock as Ally slowly looks up nothing as she pushed Gwi-nam down, he fell onto the blue tarp making it fall as well, making it easier for the zombies to climb up.

"Oh shit- oh shit- oh shit-oh shit- oh shit-"Ally says as she quickly waddles back up the stairs pulling, cheong-san, Su-hyeok and Nam-ra with her, an alarm suddenly sounds and Ally covers her arms and looks at the door seeing it was opened and she smiles "GO GO GO- FUCKING- GO-" Ally shouts pushing all of her classmates through and she shuts the door behind her as the others chase after the helicopter.

"HELP!! COME BACK WAIT!!"NOO NO WAIT WERE HERE!!" "HELP US PLEASE!!!" Everyone shouts chasing after it by it just flies away ignoring their screams and pleads for help, Ally slides down the door breathing heavily as she brushes her sweaty hair back watching the chopper slowly disappear from her sight.

"Fuck.." She whispers as the others slowly start to breakdown when they realize.. their stuck on top of the school..no water.. no food.. nothing..The doors behind her suddenly bangs hitting her on the head pretty harshly "FUCK YOU-" She shouts gaining everyone's attention as she quickly stands up rubbing her head.

The doors continue to bang as if someone was trying to get in but they soon enough stop and Ally slowly steps towards it and puts her ear to the door trying to figure out what it was which results in her getting another bang on the head "GOD- GWI-NAM- I SWEAR TO FOD IF THATS YOU IM GONNA SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS-" Ally shouts holding her aching forehead stepping back.