🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5

●●

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5 // 🄸'🄼 🄰🄻🄸🅅🄴 🄱🄸🅃🄲🄷🄴🅂🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

Me and Gwi-nam were slowly strolling through the halls, we had gone up 2 flights of stairs and my legs started to ache, Gwi-nam then stops suddenly making me look at him in confusion.

He then bends down and picks up what seems to be a knife, something then clicks into my head, i walk over to one of the classrooms and take out a window, Gwi-nam then looks in my direction curious on what I was doing.

I placed the window down and then turn around, I look back at the window and I laugh, my knife was stuck in the middle of my back, Gwi-nam then looks at my laughing face but then looks down at the knife in my back.

His eyes almost bulge out of their sockets seeing how deep the knife was shoved in, I then tried to reach It but my arms just made it halfway, I huffed and then looked at Gwi-nam "You think you could help me here?" I ask pointing tk the knife in my back.

He hesitates for a moment but then he inches closer to me and puts his hand on the handle, he doesn't pull and just looks at me kinda worried "It's fine, it probably won't hurt considering I didn't even notice it in my back" I say, he then shrugs and rips the knife out causing me to scream.

"HOLY SHIT FUCK NEVERMIND, JEAR DESUS WHAT THE FUCK YEEEOOWWWW" I shout strings of curses and clutch my hand, I then bite my hand to stop my screaming, the pain quickly dies down and I look back at Gwi-nam.

Hes just staring at me with wide eyes and a dropped jaw, I walk over to him and grab my knife "You good?" I ask him, he then shakes his head seeming to get out of his trance and he looks back at me "Am I okay? I should be asking you that after how you reacted" He says.

I laugh and pat him on the back "Yeah I'm good, cmon, Let's go to wherever it is youre going" I say, he then stares at me for what seems like hours but then he just quickly resumes walking towards the stairs "Oh fuck... more stairs.. GREAAAAT" I mumble to myself as I follow him.

   _____________________________________________________________________________

Me and Gwi-nam were continously walking up flights of stairs and my legs were getting extremely tired, as were walking down a hallway we suddenly hear a loud screeching sound and it makes me and Gwi-nam drop to the ground.

I scream in pain and Gwi-nam just covers his ears seemingly in pain as well, my ears start to bleed due to how sensitive they are, the ringing soon stops for Gwi-nam but it doesnt for me.

I clutch my ears and groan in pain, Gwi-nam looks in my direction and shuffles towards me he tries to lift me up but I just continue to groan in pain, he finally lifts me up and the ringing soon stops, I take my hands off of my ears and see blood on them.