The Start Of The Prank

Today the Chess Choco twins wanted to visit Sparkling's Juicebar to get something. As they finally arrived they saw Espresso and Madeleine sitting together and Herb talking to Sparkling.

"Pleased to meet you Espresso.."

"Pleased to meet you Madeleine!"

The two looked behind and down and saw the twins, the twins sat down and talked to Madeleine and Espresso. Herb wanted to talk to them.

"So how are you two?"

"Oh were fine!"
"were fine."

"Madeleine, I have to go." said Espresso

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Latte and I are doing a collab with Latte magic and Coffee magic."

Espresso left the juice bar, Pawn White told her sister to follow him and steal his clothes and switch it to hers..Is it part of the prank though..?

After 3 minutes following him unnoticed, Espresso and Pawn Black has arrived in his house.

"Ah! Espresso, my brother, hows it going?"

"Its going well.."

"Great to hear! Now go change your clothes, we need to visit Cream Puff's school asap!"

Espresso went to his room and changed his clothes, meanwhile, Pawn Black was hiding outside his room and behind the plant. Espresso got out and went downstairs, Pawn Black went inside and stole his clothes, and put it on and left her clothes on the bed.

(Back to Pawn White)

Pawn White grabbed her phone and called her sister and told her the instructions.

Angel Cookie came into the juicebar and called Madeleine to come with her. Ofcourse, Pawn White had to follow him and did the same thing that Pawn Black did.

"Madeleine, you have to join the choir."

"WHAT?! But I dont know how to sing-!"

"Its ok, just lip sync and ill do the singing. Now you need to change your clothes, its upstairs."

"WAIT- BUT WHERES TH-"

"No time to ask questions, Madeleine! Were going to be late!"

Angel dragged Madeleine to the dressing room and tossed him the clothes. Pawn White was hiding in the bathroom and waited until both of them leaves.

"Are you done Madeleine?"

"Yes."

Madeleine got out and Angel dragged him outside. Angel locked the door and left Pawn White inside. Pawn White went inside the dressing room, took Madeleine clothes, put them on and left her clothes as replacement.

"Uh, oh..im locked in!!"

Pawn White called her sister to come to Angel's house and wait by the attic window. Pawn White went up the window and theres Pawn Black waiting.

"Im gonna jump! You have to catch me! Ok?!"

"Ofcourse.."

Pawn White fell down and Pawn Black catched her and both ran to the "base"