Worth The Trouble

Espresso was very disappointed as he has to wear Pawn Black's clothing and see his room all messed up. Latte frowned and left.

From a distance, Madeleine saw the twins running to his house trying to break in, Madeleine tried to catch up but its hard to run becuase of the tiny clothing. Madeleine finally catched up and the twins just stared at him as he was panting.

"Yo-..youu--..you two..what are you doing..?"

"We were trying to break in your house to apologize, but it looks like you saw us!"

"Wait- apologize for what-?"

"Open the door and see for yourself.."

Madeleine unlocked the door and the twins dragged him to the fridge, Madeleine shrugged as he didnt care that all his food was eaten. The twins dragged him to his room and was in shock becuase the whole room was destroyed.

"Were sorry Madeleine..please forgive us.."
"We are sorry Madeleine, forgive us.."

"YOU THINK?! ILL ONLY FORGIVE YOU WHEN YOU CLEAN UP THIS MESS!"

"LETS RUN PAWN BLACK!"

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!"

Madeleine chased the twins, Espresso saw Madeleine chasing the twins and ran towards him.

"YOU- YOU!!"

"And there goes the zombie cookie.."

"How dare you talk like that to my boyfrie-"

"SHUT-"

The twins ran into the juicebar to humiliate the two, Wizard was in shock and walked towards Madeleine.

"Madeleine! What happened to you- and whats with the..clothing--"

"*pants* THE TWINS, they stole our clothes, replace it with theirs, griefed our rooms AND HUMILIATE US!"

"Were sorry!"

"OH YOURE SORRY ALRIGHT" said Espresso

Madeleine and Espresso grabbed the twins and dragged them to each of their house to clean up their rooms. Pawn White was struggling since Madeleine's clothes was getting heavier, Pawn Black was struggling becuase Espresso's clothes were itchy. Espresso and Madeleine regret that they make the 7 year-old children to clean up their rooms so they both made them rest and drink water.

The End!