The Base

They finally arrived to the "base" and saw Strawberry Crepe making those..thingymabobs again.

"Hey, hey! Strawberry Crepe, look!"

"What- why do you have Madeleine and Espresso's clothes?"

"It is for the prank.."

"Prank..you say..?"

Red Velvet went to the lobby where The twins and Strawberry Crepe are talking.

"Strawberry Crepe! Dark Enchantress needs you in Licorice's lab.."

"Mhmm, mhhmm..ye- yeah."

"And- both of you, what are you wearing?"

"We are doing a prank!"
"Were doing a prank."

"Alright, but dont get into trouble.."

Red Velvet went to Licorice's lab and the twins followed him to see whats up. And saw Dark Enchantress doing the same routine to Licorice..yelling at him for failing.

"Urgh..Licorice you havent found Gingerbrave's location yet?!"

"No, sorry Dark Enchantress.."

"This time you need some help than Poison Mushroom.."

"AGH! WHY HIM-?!"

"Hes smarter and hes has more braincells than your..friend..there.."

The twins hold their laughter and just ran to Latte and Espresso's house in Knight form. The two went a little to rough in Latte and Espresso's house by destroying some of the valuable items and ate their food.

The twins then went to Madeleine's house and destroyed the whole bedroom and ate all his food, and they even kept some in their pockets.

The twins are having a difficult time to run sometimes, becuase the clothes are to long and they trip, but the prank will end when the two went back to their house.

"Hahaha! Did you have fun Pawn Black?!"

"Yes, yes I did."

"I told you this prank will be fun!!"

"Although, we will get in trouble for all of this."

"No we wont! Well just wait by the door inside the house and apologize to both of them!"

The twins separated and tried to find a way inside the house without destroying anything.