The Mistake

The door shut as Kayla said, "You will never leave me again." Kayla hit Harley with something heavy, then it all went dark.

Harley woke up in the hospital, "What happened!?"

Kayla was sitting right next to Harley.

"You were in a coma for about four months."

Kayla hugged Harley tight, "I'm never going to let you go again." Harley felt pain in her back, "Harley I said you were wrong." Harley fell out of bed, and the room went dark.

"Why does my back hurt Kayla? What did you do."
Oh nothing special, just go to sleep and see you in the morning.

Harley woke up in her house.

"It was all just a dream, thank god."

Kayla was hugging Harley.

"Hey, how are you today," Kayla whispered.

"I'm good, but where is the child," Harley murmured.
Kayla got up, and Harley followed. When they walked into the room they saw a small child. Kayla walked toward him and whispered something. The child was laughing at what she whispered. She got up and hugged Harley.

Harley asked, "What did you tell Jacob?"

"I didn't say anything to him," Kayla said.

"That's pretty sus," Harley said.

Kayla and Harley decided to go for a walk. They put Jacob in his stroller and thought how beautiful the day was. They were driving to the park when they saw something in the distance. They got out of the car and got Jacob out. They were halfway around the lake when they heard something. In a flash of light, they heard crying and sirens. Harley looked horrified as she saw Kayla lying on the ground. Then it all went black.

AUTHORS NOTE:
IK ITS CRINGE 😭😭😭😭😭

Please forgive me I'll give you bleach for your eyes

HAVE A NICE DAYYYY