Somethings Up

~Harley's P.O.V~

I had started to run into the darkness of the forest. I needed to find Kayla no matter what. I had always been afraid of the forest, but now I had needed to get over my fear. Kayla might be in danger, the thing that had taken her seemed to be somewhat bad. I had run around for a while in the dark, tripping over fallen branches, and jumping at the slightest of noises. I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Wait, that's Kayla," I loudly whispered. 

I had needed to get to where the vices had come from. I started running for a while until I had seen Kayla and her mom... I ran in front of her to shield her from her mom. 

"It's alright because I am here," I yelled. 

"Harley?!" 

Kayla then started to cry and cling to my leg. 

(IM SORRY FOR THE P.O.V switch)

~Nobodys P.O.V~

"Tch, Harley you are ruining the plans I have made for me and my daughter."

"Well too bad, those plans cannot commence," Harley said boldly. 

Kayla's mom started to run towards Harley. She had grabbed Harley by the collar of her shirt and flung her into a nearby tree. Harley had then blacked out from the sudden impact.

"Mom, why the hell would you do that!?"

"It's alright, she's still alive."

Kayla's mom had walked closer to Kayla then bent down to her level and made direct eye contact. 

"Please, what do you want from me exactly?"

"Honey, it's not what I want from you, it's what I need you to do for me..."

Authors note:

-CLIFFHANGER-

~ I AM SORRY THIS IS BAD IT'S 1:10 AM IN THE MORNING AND IM RUNNING ON A MONSTER ENERGY DRINK!~

~PLEASE STAY SAFE!~

BYE-BYE!