Forest..

~Nobody's P.O.V~

As Kayla stands there wondering what her mom was talking about, she starts to feel something strange, like something dreadful had washed over her.

"Your father never died, I am sorry for lying."

"Wait what?!" Harley exclaimed.

"He really is alive, it's just he isn't here exactly."

"What do you mean...?" Harley said slowly.

"What I mean by this is.." Then there was a loud bang, thn crying.

"It sounds like Lilac let's hurry!" Harley exclaimed. As they start running towards the sound they see two figures. Lilac, and Kayla. It seemed like Lilac had been stuck on something.

"Whats wrong?!" Harley said concerningly as they approached them. It looked like Lilac was caught by a vine, and had fallen down and hurt herself.

"It's going to be okay," Harley's mom said softly. As she proceeded to take out a medical bag, and wrap bandages around Lilac's leg.

"Are you two done now?" Kayla said rolling her eyes.

"Yea, sure," Harley muttered. Harley then proceeded to pick up Lilac so she wasn't limping on her hurt leg.

"How are we even supposed to get out of here?" Kayla muttered.

"Oh, stop being so down, we will find a way," Harley's mom said. They proceeded to walk around for awhile to then realize they have been walking in circles.

"We have been walking in circles for a hour now," Lilac moaned.

"I swear we will find a way sooner or later..." Kayla said assuringly.