a/n

Hello people who are reading this story. (I'll try to be optimistic and hope that someone will actually read this story.)

Things I want to say about this story:

1. This is my first story and I would appreciate feedback, because it will help me get better. However, any offensive comment will be deleted.

2. I have been reading stories on wattpad for a while and finally decided to make one of my own. I actually decided on that because most of the stories I have read with Damian Wayne had a sweet, caring and sensitive OC paired up with him and although I liked most of them, I kinda wanted to see how a relationship with a more assertive, cold and tough OC would work. So here I am trying to do that.

3. I won't make Evelyn's profile until I mention some things about her in the story, because it will contain many spoilers.

4. This story has mentions of blood, violence and harm, so if you are not comfortable with any of these please do not read.

5. I do not own any member of the batfamily or DC Universe just my original characters and the plot. I also don't own any of the pictures/photos I will use. But I have made the cover of the book.

6. I'll try to update once a week if I have time or else whenever I have time. (yeah, well, let's stick to the second part of this sentence)

Ig that's all... I'll try to do my best :D

The author