Introduction

Dedicated to: thewickedlordshingan

Thanks so much for being my inspiration in making this book! Keep on inspiring people to make their stories! Make sure you check her out!

—•

"Y/N, come on. the taxi's already waiting," her mother called. Today's the day that they are going to move to San Fransokyo because her father got a promotion from his job.

"Coming mom," she called back. She took one last glance on her room. Sure Y/N's going to miss this place but she has to face the reality. Finally she is ready to go.

She hopped abord the taxi and her mother followed. She always wanted to go to new places. Few days ago, Y/N made a research of what San Fransokyo looks like. As she read it and saw the pictures, she was thrilled to go to this place.

Y/N wondered what's it like to be new to a place. Is it going to be sunshines and rainbows, she wondered.

—•

Heya eveyone! Aurora here! So that's just the beginning of the story.

I'm just warming up on this x reader because I never made something like this yet. But that's actually one this I like: Trying something new.

I think you already know what Y/N, L/N, E/C and F/C means for some, right? Don't worry for some who don't know those acronyms because I'm going to list them on my next chapter.

So this story will be continued soon because I'm still busy writing my Hirogo fanfic. It has 5-15 chaps left so maybe, just maybe I can update anytime.

Follow me here:

Facebook: @thelsa.pentatonix

Twitter: @thelsaptx

Instagram: @baymaxiscool

Tumblr: @thirogopentatonix

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)