Chapter 1

Media: I found this post on Instagram and if you read the description, you should be excited! I can't wait to see Baymax again! Don't be fooled because that is Big Hero 6's official IG account. (www.instagram.com/bighero6)

Screenshot it and put it on your story guys! Let's spread the word!

Here are the abbreviations that you should remember. I might add some more along the way. But these are most common.

Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
E/C: Eye Color
F/C: Favorite Color

Question of the Day (QOTD): What do you think the second movie of Big Hero 6 will contain?

My answer: There will be a new member of the team and maybe Hirogo will be a headcanon. (How I wish!)

Happy answering and cheerie-o guys!

•—•

They arrived at the airport in no-time at all. Y/N was just following her parents. She is very esctatic to go there especially when she wants to explore new places.

When the L/N's are settled in the plane, they sat on their assigned seat that was given to them. She really imagined what her new school would look like and also about the nice things that she wanted to happen there.

"Y/N," her mother called for her attention. "Buckle up, now. We're about to take flight."

"Okay, mom," she said obediently. She buckled up, as what her mother told her. She peeked out the window, as they asceneded through the sky. She watched the clouds passing over them. Y/N also thought about her friends back home. Sure, she already missed them but of course you sometimes can't go back from where you left your past.

"Mom, dad," Y/N asked out of the blue. "When we get there, when and where are you going to let me enroll?"

"When we found a great school for you to study and we're settled in our new home," her father told her politely.

"Are you excited?" Y/N's mother asked. She nodded in glee.

"You know how much I love exploring to new places as much as I love you too," she said. Her parents smiled at her sweet interpretation.

Out of the blue, the airplane's speaker crackled to life. The pilot made a huge announcement that they'll be landing on San Fransokyo now so he instructed to put on their seatbelts as they will descend from the skies. Few minutes later, they finally exited the plane and went to get their luggage. When they already got them, Y/N's father called for a taxi to take them to their new home. The whole trip was silent and Y/N just looked out the window, admiring the sights that she could see. Automatically, she liked it here.

The taxi stopped in front of a medium-sized building. She guessed that it was their house. Y/N helped in unloading the taxi's trunk and they went in. It was medium yet nice.

"Y/N, here's your bag," her mother instructed. "Take that to your room and maybe you can settle your things there. When you're done, help us down here, okay?"

"Okay, mom," she replied. She trotted over the stairs and opened the door between the two other doors. Y/N took a good look around. This seems a good spot, she thought. She peered in and set her bag near the bed. When she did, she peeked out the window. She saw an amazing sight that she could ever see in her life. She could see a field of flowers and trees around it.

I wonder what that will look like at night, Y/N thought to herself again. Suddenly, her stomach rumbled like a volcano's going to erupt. She was hungry. Sure, she didn't take that much food during the trip. She headed to the door and closed it shut behind her.

"Mom," Y/N called as she trotted back downstairs. "Do we have something to eat? I'm hungry."

"Are you?" she asked her. She nodded in response. "Oh, Y/N dear, we don't have any. I'm sorry."

"It's okay mom," she told her gently. Out of the blue, something caught her eye. It spelled out "Lucky Cat Café." Maybe there's something to eat there, Y/N thought.

"Mom, dad," she called for their attention and pointed the building across the street. "Maybe I can have something to eat right there."

"Okay then," her mother said as she gave her some money. "Be back soon."

"I will," said Y/N as she headed out the door and walked across the street.

•—•

Stop!

Wait a minute.

That's the end of the chap. Wheeeeeee! Took me a while but okay I'm not that quite busy but something's really holding me back...

And thanks to my sister, I again have another published book. It's actually a bunch of Big Hero 6 oneshots but in—wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Phineas and Ferb style!

Amazing, right?

My sis came up with the idea and there. You can read the first part for some clarifics and character mess up, whatsoever. Check it out, if you want.

Follow me here:

Facebook: @thelsa.pentatonix

Twitter: @thelsaptx

Instagram: @baymaxiscool

Tumblr: @aurora-the-child-of-light

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)

Aurora is out! Peace!