Chapter 5

"Mom, dad," called Y/N as she arrived home. "I'm home!"

She saw her mother, still arranging some things from the flight. She noticed her and she pulled Y/N into a hug. "You had me worried sick! Where have you been?"

"I, uh, ate and..." her voice faltered. "And I made a new friend."

"That's nice dear," her mother smiled. "Can you put this one over there, please?"

She handed Y/N a vase filled with daisies, roses and periwinkle. She inhaled the scent of the flowers. Of course, the rose mostly gave te aroma. "Sure thing." As soon as she was finished, she wondered, "Uh, where's dad, anyway?"

"He was called by the company for a meeting," her mother replied casually. "Now, if you don't anything to ask, help me arrange the furniture."

"Okay mom!"

The day dragged on and on as they settled in their new home and as supper came Y/N decided that she should tell her parents that she already got a great school that she will attend. A school where in science and technology, even robotics, is possible.

"Mom, dad," she started to say. "I already found a school."

"Really?" her father said, feeling amazed that her 15-year-old daughter already found a school. "What school?"

"You might be surprised that I'll be going to a university that science and technology is possible!" said Y/N with glee.

"Well, that's wonderful," her mother approved. "What's the university's name?"

"San Fransokyo Institute of Technology," she replied as they finished dinner. "SFIT for short."

"Hmm, I don't think that is a university," her father teased. "But if you want to go there, you must know the requirements that you need to enter."

Y/N smiled. "But this time, promise me you won't, you know."

He ruffled her hair. "Yes, yes. I will let you do this on your own. But if you really need some help, you know who to call."

She giggled. "Oh I will call you, if I need to."

Y/N's mother beamed at them. "Well if you are done eating, I think it's time for you to wash the dishes."

•-•

"Excuse me Aunt Cass," Y/N asked, the next day at the café. Since her work is done at home, her father told her to know the requirements for the school she's going to attend.

"Oh, hello Y/N," Aunt Cass greeted her, a bit startled. "What brings you here?"

"I was wondering if," she said. "Hiro's here? I really need to talk to him."

"Yes, he's here," instructed Aunt Cass. "Just go up and knock. You don't want to disturb him, especially when he's busy fiddlibg his fingers on robots."

Aunt Cass laughed a bit and Y/N chuckled, affected by Cass's laugh.

"Thanks, Aunt Cass," she told her and fled upstairs, just like what she said. A door was blocking her way as she reached there. She knocked on it, hoping that someone will open it and not let anyone think that someone's going to rob on this place.

"Hey Y/N," said Hiro as he opened the door and let her in. "What's up?"

"You see, my father decided that I should enroll in SFIT since he thinks that it's a great school," she explained.

"It is a great school," Hiro complimented.

"And since you're the only one I know who goes there," asked Y/N as she continued on. "I was thinking that you will help me to go there?"

Hiro told her everything that she needs to do to go to SFIT. Once he was done, Y/N thanked him for everything.

"If ever you need help, jut ask," said Hiro as she left.

She smiled at his offer. "I'll keep it in mind."

She exited the place and walked back home. It's not really that far because their house is just across the street. When she got home, she went to her room to started to brainstorm about what she will present on the showcase.

If you really want to go there, Y/N, you better think of something amazing that will knock off their feet. But what?

•-•

End of another part!

Yay!

Sorry for the long wait, anyways I was kinda busy for some stuff like preparing for school

And speaking of school, I might be updating weekly, possibly every Friday. If ever I finished already a chapter, I will publish it right away.

#MoreStress #ThisComingSchoolYear

Yeah, I said that because I have a very tight schedule on everything. Especially when you take two exams in one quarter. Plus, there's project, homework and quizzes...

Please help me...

Anyhoo, follow me here:

Facebook: @thelsa.pentatonix/@bluefrostisme

Twitter: @childoflight02

Instagram: @baymaxiscool

Tumblr: @aurora-the-child-of-light

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Check out my other stories and:

Follow me (Your choice.)