Chapter 2

Finally! Sorry if I took a while to update because of personal stuff.

Cheerie-o!

•—•

Y/N stood in front of the café's door. She hesitated to go in since she isn't that talkative to people she doesn't know. But she is starving so she went in. This place looks nice, thought Y/N. She nervously looked for a seat and luckily she found one near the window. She went there, sat and waited.

Few seconds later, a middle-aged woman came to her. She had a white apron on with a black tank top. "Hello there, little girl," she greeted Y/N politely. "Are you all by yourself?"

"Um, yes?" said Y/N, turning the statement into a question.

"I see," she mumbled. "Aren't you living in that house over there?"

"Oh, you mean that?" she asked as she pointed to their house. The woman nodded.

"I just moved here with my parents," she explained.

"Welcome to San Fransokyo uh..." her voice faltered.

Y/N smiled. "It's Y/N."

"I'm Aunt Cass," the woman said. "So, what do you want to eat?"

Y/N tapped a finger on her chin. "How about some carbonara and a milkshake please?" (Random thought of the food. :P)

Aunt Cass noted it down and told her that she'll be back. Y/N looked out the window since she was near there. Cars of every shape, color and sizes are moving to and fro onto the busy road. People are everywhere on the sidewalk. This sure is a busy place, Y/N thought.

After ten minutes, the food that she ordered arrived. She ate what is set right in front of her. This tastes delish, she thought. Aunt Cass cleaned every empty table. Silence filled the place except from the clattering of plates that was made by Aunt Cass. Few moments later, Cass sat beside Y/N to have a little talk with her, since she's the only customer around for the meantime.

"So Y/N," Aunt Cass started to converse. "From what place did you come from?"

"From Manilaris," she said.

"I see," she mumbled. "How old are you?"

"I'm 15," replied Y/N casually.

As she and Y/N talked, Cass realized that this girl has almost the same qualities with one of her nephews. Graduated high school at 14, tinkers a lot on robotics, already in first year college. He should really meet Y/N, thought Cass.

When she heard the bell rang, she got up and went to work. Before she would go, Aunt Cass Y/N if she would like to meet her nephew. She said yes as she stuffed some food into her mouth. She called for him to go downstairs and meet someone. Y/N was somewhat puzzled.

Who am I going to meet?

•—•

And that's the end of the chapter. yeah, you probably know who you're to meet in the next part. And Manilaris is a hybrid of Manila and Paris.

So now, I might update frequently due to some gadget problems that I need to face. Well, hope for the best

Follow me here:

Facebook: @thelsa.pentatonix/@bluefrostisme

Twitter: @thelsaptx

Instagram: @baymaxiscool

Tumblr: @aurora-the-child-of-light

Don't forget to:

☀Vote

☀Comment

☀Check out my other stories and:

☀Follow me (Your choice.)