Chapter 4

They finally arrived to the place where Hiro took Y/N. It was actually the garage. Their garage, to be exact.

"Is this it?" Y/N out of the blue and Hiro nodded. He started to search for something and as for her, she roamed around the place that her interest will light up some more. Then, something caught her eye. It was just a small robot with a smiling yellow face. It kind of reminded Y/N of how jolly she was.

"Found it," said Hiro as he made his way to her. He held a duct tape on his hand? What is it for?

"I see you found my Megabot," he pointed out. So that's what this one is called, she thought. She has also her love in robotics and she also invented some stuff like a sponge that will wash up dishes on its own.

Y/N set it where the robot was placed and went to Hiro. He already cut the duct tape. He now took Y/N's hand. Hiro was ready to put the tape on her arm but he told her that this is going to hurt a little. She told him that she's going to be fine. As told, he put the tape on her forearm and quickly pulled it out.

"Ow!" Y/N yelped in pain. "Okay, I take everything back. It hurts. Ow."

Hiro smirked. Just then, she heard a beep from across the room. Next, an inflating sound. She craned her neck from left to right and when she got to the center, she saw something white, big, knd of huggable and cute.

"Wow," she whispered as the robot came to near her. Y/N looked up at it.

The robot gave her a little wave and started talking. "Hello, I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I must be alerted to medical intentions when you say 'ow'."

Y/N's jaws dropped. She looked at the robot, then at Hiro. He gave her a gesture to talk to him.

"Nice to meet you?" she started to talk to him awkwardly.

"I heard a sound of distress," said Baymax. "What seems to be the trouble?"

Y/N became a bit fidgety while holding her infected arm. "Um, you see, Hiro put this duct tape over my arm and now it's kinda infected, I guess."

Baymax suddenly showed her a picture on his belly with ten different emoticons with nunbers on it. "On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?"

She tapped a finger on her chin. "How about a five?"

"I will scan you now," the robot insisted. Once the scan was already complete, Baymax carefully told her about her injury on the forearm. He told Y/N that Bacitracin will cure her arm. And she let him spray it on her arm.

"This robot is anazing," exclaimed Y/N. "Is there a device that knows whatever injury a person gets or something?"

Hiro opened Baymax's access port by pressing into it gently. "It has this one eventually. The green chip is what makes him like that."

Curious, she came closer to take a better look. "Why is there a name of 'Tadashi Hamada'?"

"Oh that? He's actually my brother. He originally made him before he passed out," he explained briefly, holding back his tears of his long lost brother. "And since the other one was lost somewhere, I created another one. It's a good thing that the green chip was saved."

"What's with the red chip, Hiro?" she reluctantly asked.

"I am not only a healthcare companion." said Baymax. "I also know karate."

Y/N gasped with glee! "Awesome! Can you show me, pretty please?"

Baymax turned one of his fists into a ball and Y/N did the same. They bumped knuckles and when they did Baymax said, "Bah-a-la-la-la-la," while wiggling his fingers and his arm moving up.

Y/N laughed. "That is so cute! Where did he learn to do the fist bump?"

"From the greatest teacher ever," Hiro jokingly boasted. "Me."

"You have been a good girl," Baymax said as he handed out something for her. "Have a lollipop."

"Thanks," she said as she took the lollipop and ate it.

"I cannot deactivate unti you say you are satisfied with your care, he said."

"Well, I'm satisfied with my care!" Y/N uttered. "Nice meeting you Baymax and thank you!"

Hiro smiled, remembering the first time Tadashi showed Baymax to him. Y/N watch him retreat back o his luggage.

"My brother said that he's goingvto help a lot of people," Hiro told her. "And he did."

"I would like to see that," she complimented. "So do make improvements to him or anything?"

Hiro nodded. "I mostly do it in SFIT."

"Oh. Is that a company or something?"

"Nope, it's actually an university. Well, more like an institution."

"Cool! So what kind of stuff do you usually do there."

"Anything related to science and technology." That's when Hiro's face lit up. "Hey, I think you should sign-up there! I know you're really fond of robotics and I think you're going to love it there."

"Well, it's worth a shot. What does it stand for anyway?"

"San Fransokyo Institute of Technology," replied Hiro.

"Now, it makes sense." Y/N glance at the wall clock. She already spent two and a half hpur here! Her parents must be anxious about her already.

"Well, it was nice meeting you and all," said Y/N apologetically. "But I think I should be going now. I don't want my parents to worry me."

"I understand. Well I guess I'll see you soon!"

Y/N beamed at him. "You, too! Bye!"

Without another word, she dashed off to tell her parents everything. And she already knew what school she's going to attend this fall.

•-•

And we have ended another chapter! Yay! I kinda tuped most of the part early in the morning like 3 am or something.

And I forgot to tell you that I have published a fact book for the upcoming movie "Inside Out." You gotta check it out...

Follow me here:

Facebook: @thelsa.pentatonix/@bluefrostisme

Twitter: @baymaxiscool

Instagram: @baymaxiscool

Tumblr: @aurora-the-child-of-light

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Check out my other stories and:

Follow me (Your choice.)