Dream 5

2022-02-12   02:41 am

I woke up from a nightmare. I'm not sure if there was really a full story line, but the most prominent thing I remember is death. Blood. Women killing women. Women killing men. Men killing women. I think there was some kind of cult. And definitely magic. All the women in the culture were striving for perfection. They wanted to be perfect in the eyes of their leader, second in the eyes of their leader. As I understand being second was the highest position. The leader could simply kill a woman and transfer into her body, but still look like herself (I don't know what that was for) or she could look like that woman or any other woman. My character (the pov was her shoulder most of the time) was being backstabed over and over by the leader. The leader was trying to kill my character.

A war was happening because of this. Many women were being killed by the leader and military forces were trying to stop the leader, but she could look like anyone so it was very difficult. She also had her own people who look like real guards and military people, but are actually her servants.

Right before waking up there was chaos. Many women found the leader and were trying to get to her, and be killed by her (that meant that they were of the highest rank). They were screaming and fighting. Around them there were the military fighting the leader's men.

Then I came back to "reality". My character was peacefully sitting in her car. All of that was her imagination.

Then I woke up. I wonder how much was actually the character's imagination.

My takeaways: the only lessen I can think of from this peculiar dream is to not strive for perfection. I've been having a hard time because of that recently. Trying to be what other people want me to be. I think my subconscious was telling me to relax, look beep inside myself and find what I need there and not from other people.

2022-02-12   02:58 am