dream 8 /story

240604 00:50 am

I've had this dream many times, and it barely changes over time.

It starts with y/n, who just broke up with her boyfriend. She is participating in this local competition (I'm gonna dance competition, but it's also like reality tv) where you hand to dance with a partner.

You know that your ex, who you still have feelings for, will be there, standing with another girl. You decide that it's best to go get a drink to calm your nerves.

You go to this chill place that's like a day bar. You get yourself a drink and some fried black/dark bread (such a good snack). While you're there, a handsome guy strikes up a conversation. (From a third person pov we can see that the man put something on your food)

After having a drink, you go to the location of the shooting. It's in some sketchy place. It's hard to navigate. It looks old and rundown. Despite all of that, you get to the place you need to be at.

The first thing you see is your ex next to a stunning woman. You can't help the jealousy that bubbles inside of you. You start walking across the room with no destination in mind. You simply don't want to attract attention.

When you get to the other side of the room, you spot the same man from the bar. He's with a woman who looks like some kind of sex worker.

He notices you and comes to say hello. The woman looks surprised and happy, almost like she has something planned.

She suggests that you pair up for the dance.

"Oh, and she's just your type!" She says all happy with a country accent.

You decide to accept this arrangement since you now don't have a partner. You walk together to your spot as contestants.

You start feeling a bit fuzzy, your visos getting blurry. You don't understand what's going on. You think, maybe it's just stress or lack of sleep. You decide to go outside and get some fresh air before the competition starts.

As you start heading towards the door, which is just a couple steps away, you start feeling worse and worse. It's getting harder to walk, 6 even breathe. You get to the exit and grab the run of the door to stable yourself, but you barely touch the frame before you collapse to the floor.

And that is where my dream ended. I have another dream, which I think is related to the story of this one (or at least I could relate them). I haven't had that dream in a while, so I couldn't retell it to you. Maybe I'll dream it again soon. We'll see.

This could be turned into some kind of mafia fanfic. I salt don't think I could develop this story in a satisfying way. If I have the will, maybe I will try and turn it into something. We'll see.

For now, I'm going back to sleep.

240504 01:16 am