Part One

You lead Kitten to your room, the lights dimmed low creating a sensual atmosphere that you enjoy. You tingle with excitement, not just thinking about Kittens supple skin and how she purrs as you play with her; you're thinking about August too, his possessive hands on your hips as he follows you and your pet.

You wondered what he would think, seeing this side of you. He was Daddy, your protector, lover, mentor and you his Little One, his princess, his sweet angel, his comfort. But here you were, with your Kitten, your pretty pet you love to stroke and to pamper, and she loves to lick and tease and play with you. Would he be jealous? Would he not like the way you act? Would he think Kitten was more important than him?

In truth you loved them both, each fulfilled needs in you the other couldn't. Your hope was you could all be together one day, that Daddy loved Kitten and Kitten loved Daddy as much as you loved them both.

Shaking off your doubts You gestured for August to sit, and surprisingly he complied. He seemed curious and if the tightness in his pants was anything to go by, aroused. You would show off Kitten for him, show him how beautifully behaved she was and how happy she made you and you hoped Kitten would see how generous August could be and embrace him too.

For the moment you ignored August, Kitten needed you, she nuzzled your legs, her nervousness apparent as her little bells silvery notes filled the air. You sit on the bed, and reach down to stroke her hair as you removed her leash, placing it coiled on your side table. "Shh, Kitten," you soothe gently and she starts to calm, humming sweet purrs as she lays her head in your lap. "Such a good Kitty," you praise.

Glancing at August, you see he's barely moved. His eyes were on fire though, meeting yours, his desire making you tremble, the throbbing need growing between your legs makes you part them, showing yourself for Daddy, you bite your lip as his hand slides over his pants, and he grips his cock showing you his thick muscle, his unspoken approval.

You sit up straighter, glowing with pride, Daddy was happy. "Stand up now, Kitten, let me undress you," you say, your voice lilting higher, encouraging your pet. She looks nervously at August, and your heart melts as your shy Kitty stands anyway, she so desperately wants to please you. You take her chin in your fingers, pulling her head down so she looks into your eyes. "Don't worry about Daddy, Kitten. He thinks you're wonderful, okay?" You nod, and she nods back, a shy smile playing on her lips. She was so cute, so pretty, you couldn't wait anymore and gripped the bottom of her long, knitted sweater. "Arms up," you say and she does so immediately and you lift it over her head, revealing her pretty pink body harness and matching panties, so lightly coloured it almost disappears into her porcelain skin.

Sighing at the sight, you kiss her belly. "Such a pretty Kitten," you praise, as you feel her tremble under your lips. You smile, loving how responsive she is to your touch, you want more of that.

You stand up, lifting her bowed face by nudging her nose with yours. You run your hand down her back, feeling the soft curve of her spine as she shivers in your arms as your hands slide over her fleshy ass. You love the way it feels when you dig your fingers into her how firm it is, yet how deliciously it yields under your grip. You kiss her now, your lips brushing hers, your tongue coaxing her already parted mouth open further. You explore her mouth, familiarising yourself with the warm wetness of her cavern. It's your turn to shiver as you feel her lick you back, shyly at first, until her arousal starts to overtake her timidness and you hear her purr in the back of her throat.

Satisfied Kitten was feeling more comfortable, you turned her around so she faces August, you want him to see how lovely she is. Turning Kittens head to yours you kiss her again as you watch August. You see with delight how his chest puffs as he looks at you and how his gaze follows your hands as you cup Kittens exposed breasts, kneading the swollen hills on her chest.