V🎃

it was daily morning in Olarf's University.....students whispering and glaring at the 7 boys who were unaffected by them....they were too engrossed in each other to spare a glance at other students...

"such a filths they are!" han spat as he saw the gang going ahead ignoring him....

"right acting so majestically! bloody bloodsuckers!!" he friend nuyan said scoffing....

"they should be banished to roam in daylight....monsters!" where han and nuyan thought the other 7 can't hear them....

the 7 can clearly hear whatever they are gossiping....

now why they are gossiping? 

in this world there are many other creatures other than humans....the most conflicted....The Vampires.....they go way back to 1800 year till they came into light to humans..but still humans hold a grudge against them.....why?.... don't know....that seems like a 'me' problem...lets introduce to the seven boys about whom we are talking...

Kim namjoon Mate of Kim seokjin.....

Jung hoseok mate of Park jimin and Min yoongi

lastly Kim Taehyung mate of Jeon jungkook....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

"oh god some times i really want to snap their neck in a blink!" jimin groaned frustratingly while others looked at the board taking down the notes....

"chim....you do know you can't snap their necks.....they are literally variables from algebra..." namjoon consoled but concentrated back on board seeing jimin's, jungkook's and tae's glare....

the bell rang and the teacher left.....students also left...

"hey what are you all thinking about the Party today evening??" jungkook asked makin them remember they will have to go.....

"we have to go....so lets get back home?" jimin said packing his bag .....they all nodded taking their leave from university....

.

.

.

.

.

.

tae was taking shower when he felt a hand on his waist....

"koo..." the said latter hummed burying his nose on tae's neck....tae turned around ....jungkook's hands still on his waist while his hands were circling jungkook's neck....

jungkook pulled the other close not minding both are naked.....

"humm your scent....why its so addicting ....ummm.."tae tilted his neck giving jungkook more access......taking the chance jungkook started leaving open mouth kisses on his neck earning some sinful sounds escaping the others lips.....he sucked on a particular spot before he sunk his canines sucking the blood that drives him crazy doing the work of drug.....

tae moaned loudly at the sensation....gripping jungkook's biceps tightly .....jungkook held him up by hips holding him in place....he retracted his fangs licking his lips before he dived in to kiss tae who kissed back with so much intensity.....he was needy...needy for jungkook...