A🎃

Nails, hair, hips, heels
Ass fat, lips real
Purse full, big bills
Bitch, I'm a big deal
Legs, legs, face, eyes
Thin waist, thick thighs
You, me, you wish
New phone, who this?
Pussy puss, puss, give them cunt, cunt, cunt, bitch
Mama, yes, god, then you pop that tongue, bitch
This whole club is my runway, run, bitch
Y'all five, four, three, twos, I'm a one, bitch

the three boy were looking at the 4 on the stage completely aware that not only them but the whole club is ogling over them with drooling mouths....their dresses fitted them completely showing off their curves...thighs...

let them see....and realize...they can never have them....

they all were enjoying until some jealous ass decided to stop the music... many groans were heard.....they all snapped their head towards the DJ to see 5 boys and girls standing there glaring at the 4 males on stage....

those 5 were the spoiled children of their rich parents....

one of them...suzy came near tae with her clicking heels...taehyung was done with all this every time drama.... the other 6 boys knew.....its over today....

"you rascal how dare you dance on our stage!!" okay..whats wrong with this girl? 

tae scoffed rolling his eyes making suzy more angry...

"....why? is it my problem that you don't know how to dance?" he mocked making many people laugh ...

"the fuck is your problem! you are such a hideous creature! just go away from everyone's eyes you are scaring them!" taehyung must have felt hurt if he was not used to this line many times...

so he just laughed loudly.

"listen suzy.....the suzy with a z~ your face is more hideous then my vampire face....if anything...people find me hot....do i have to remind you...how you got wet the first time you saw me hmm suzy~~" he gave her a teasing smile making her red due to embarrassment...

it was tru...but it was not suppose to come out...not in front of everyone at least...

so she did what she thought in a repulsive action....

she slapped him...

the sound of slap echoed in the whole club....she crossed her limits... no one ever touched them or slapped them....apart from oral abuse they never went violent with them....

"DANIEL SUZY!

they all flinched at the loud voice from the 6 boys who's eyes were dark red....

no one....not even his family has slapped tae....he was the most pampered boy in his family....everyone's fav boy...no one ever dared to hit the boy..becoz

 one... he was too cute to get hurt....

two .....if you hit him...you will have the strongest Vampires behind you for your life....his brothers from another mothers....

three ....he himself will be reincarnation of devil in your eyes....

four....you have to face your worst nightmare Jeon jungkook....

"Suzy....." they all turned towards tae .....his voice was much octaves deeper ....eyes flicking red...