The Daughter of Poseidon-Full Summary

Full Summary

Many eons ago, the three fates saw a prophecy of the future. It included the fates of three gifted daughters. The first daughter, a child of the sea. The second daughter, a child of lightning. The third daughter, a child of the dead.

The fates foresaw the date of when these three would be born on the same exact date of when the stars in the sky would perfectly align, which happens once every 10,000 years. The stars would grant the three each with special gifts, making them unique among their peers. Which would tie their fates together. Forming an unbreakable bond. With this also came along a terrible destiny. The Titans would break free, 20 years after their birth. And only the three daughters would be able to defeat them. Together as one. With the help of the three artifacts: the Serpent's Stone, the Eye of Fate, and the Crown of Gaia.

There will be many who would wish to destroy these girls. So the gods designed a plan. To keep them hidden in different parts of the world. Until they are of age to meet. Then that is when their destiny will start to unfold.

The Daughter of the Sea is you, you are the first daughter.

Narissa Alessandra Jackson.

That's at least what the Oracle Delphi told Narissa when she arrived at Camp Half-Blood. Narissa Alessandra Jackson is the eldest child of the Greek God of the Seas, Poseidon. And his only daughter. On the day she was born she was taken from her mother's arms and raised by a nymph named Leucothia. To protect her from the ones who would want to kill her and stop her from completing her destiny. Eighteen years later, she left her home and traveled to Camp Half-Blood to reunite with her little brother, Percy Jackson. Not knowing that once she took her first step inside Camp Half-Blood her fate began to unfold.

With the help of her brother and friends, she must venture to deadly waters to save Annabeth. In order to do so, she must be willing to tie her soul with another. A serpent named, Celine. Reading in the Book of Prophecies that she must find the first artifact, the Serpent's Stone. In order to do so, she has to venture into the lair of the three sisters with a petrifying stare. Dark secrets will begin to come to light. Blood will be shed and hearts will be broken. Will she be able to complete her destiny before her time runs out? Will she be able to find the other two daughters? Time is ticking and things are just getting started.

Since I have a limit character count for the summary page. I decided to add this chapter to give you the better summary I've written. Plus the backside cover I made. - Author