Chapter 1

hope u like it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><

Ivy

It's hard being alone, leaving in the clouds or tree's. Flying everywhere I want to go. I've been to many places like: Hawaii, Russia, Mexico, Haiti, Australia, Canada, and Alaska. There is a reason why I move a lot, it's because of the Tigerwing's, they are the ones who killed my people, and my mom and dad. They took everything from me, my home, my people, everything I remember.

Flying all around is fun, but there is no reason to hide, they always find me. I'm a magic wolf, one of the first Wolfwing to create magic. Sometimes, I have to take control, I have to fight them off. Now I'm leaving in a town full of werewolves, they don't know that I'm a Wolfwing, cause I use my magic to cover my scent. I don't even think they ever heard of us.

Right now I'm picking apples from a tree, the smell is so good. The best part of this town is the air, flowers, and the warmth of the Sun. It is in the middle of Sumner, a good time of the year. I know one thing though, every time I go outside people stare at me, cause of my clothes and I don't show my face, at all. I wear a cloak to hide my face from the Tigerwing's if there are any around here and my hair also hides my face. I think my clothes are fine though.

Sometimes I get questions like, 'why aren't you in school' or 'you don't look like 19' yes I'm 19. I was 5 at the time when the Tigerwing's came and destroyed my home. My mom was the most beautiful Wolfwing Queen ever, she had gold and white fur, her wings were gold, and I mean real gold, her name was Sunny. My dad was black Wolfwing King, he's all black like me, he was a warrior when he meet my mom. My dad's name is Thunder, and no he can't control thunder, that's just his name. That is also why I'm good with weapons. My mom told me in her past there was witches, but they vanish, now I have magic of a witch. I got my fur from my dad and I got my eye's from my mom.

After I picked a few apples, I started back to my cabin that I found in the woods a few days ago. Walking through the woods are a great get away from the noise in the town. As I was walking I heard running feet coming my way. I drew my sword out and climbed a tree. I waited to till the sound came closer, then I heard voices. "Come back nerd boy, we aren't finish what we started at school." a boy ran past my tree. I nearly fell out of the tree, I never seen him before, but when I saw him I knew he is my mate. There was three boy's that were chasing my mate. They quickly changed into wolves, but without wings. The nerd boy also changed into a wolf, and his wolf was amazing. His fur was white, but the tips of his ears are black and his two front paws were black too. The nerd boy kept running while the three gray wolves were chasing him near my cabin.

I quickly jumped off and turned into my form, I felt my body changing while I was running after them. I still had my sword in my hand, so I quickening turned it into a ring and slide it back on my middle finger. Wings were coming out of my back and that was the hard part, then fur came out, then I landed on the ground, I spread my wings and flew to the sky. I watched them turn away from my cabin, that was so close, now they were running for the river. I locked my wings to my side's and dove down. As I near the tree's I spread my wings and now I was hovering about them. I need to get the leader of the gang to turn around. I used my magic to turn him around, I said words that cause him to turn around. I see his friends questioning him, but followed him. I saw my mate stop and turned around to see them gone. I saw him turn back into his true self and he had the same clothes he had on earlier. I saw him get up an ran away.

I followed him till there was a huge house in front of me. I landed not to far from his house, I think it was a mansion. It was so huge to fit a whole town, but the house is actually full of werewolves. I was watching him walk when a little girl came running out the door. She had brown hair, I think green eye's, and I think she was 6 years old. "Riley, there you are. Mommy told me to go find you, but I see I don't have to now." her voice was so sweet like honey. My mate laughed and hugged her. His voice almost made me melt to the floor. Now I can see what he looks like. He had black hair like mine, his hair goes to his ears all shaggy, but the tip of his bangs were blue, and he wore glasses. Not big glasses, but medium ones. He wore a blue shirt that says 'Fox' on it, jeans, and red and white Nikes. "We better get inside before mom comes running out here to get us." The little girl nodded, then ran off with Riley right behind her. As they got inside, I flew to the sky and headed back to my tree.

As I return my apples are still there. I ate 3 apples, and went to the river to wash up. After washing up I went up my tree and made my bed with leaves. I settled down with a smile on my face till darkness closed in.

<><><><><><><><<£<><>/

What do you think?

comment' s

?'s

fan