chapter 3

good book I hope.

<><><><><><><><><>££££

Riley

Waking up in the middle of the night is hard, then waking up by a alarm clock. I keep thing about her, her black hair, blue eye's, I think she is a protector. I heard of them before, my grandma told me they once live in the clouds and they had wings, but grandma never finishes the story, I think she is afraid that she will spill a secret. My grandma's name was Linda, she had brown hair, and green eye's like me. She always gardens outside, when she was done she looks at the sky with her eye's closed. She always says that in the sky, there are creatures that we don't know that will bless us with great weather.

I didn't even get her name, the only clue I got was when those two guy's said princess. I wanted to thank her for saving my life. I know I should've stand by her side and helped, but the way she said 'Go' to me her voice was music to my ears, like bells were ringing from a wedding. Is she really a princess, I don't know, but I want to see her again.

As I was laying down on my bed I didn't notice that mom was in my door way. Her black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, she was wearing her cookie monster Pj's, and a purple shirt. "Morning sweetie, sleep well." I groaned a little, but said, "Wonderful mom, be down stairs a minute." I looked at mom, but couldn't really see her. I grabbed my glasses off the night stand. "Riley sweetie, I was going to say that me and your father are going to work this morning." I know where this is going. "Can you please watch Madison while we are gone. We will be home at eight." I knew it, one day that I cannot relax. I nodded at mom, and she left to get ready.

My mom works at Target, she also is the female Alpha of our pack. My dad is Alpha of the pack, and I'm taking his place when I find my mate. I already found her, the girl who stepped in front of me to stop a dagger that I didn't see coming at me. My dad's name is Frank, he is (6,1) like me, black hair, brown eye's, and he is very confident about himself. That's why he is Alpha, but I don't deserve to be the Alpha. Know why, because I'm a nerd at my school, and I don't stand for myself, no friends. I'm weak, pathetic, worthless peace of crap. Mom thinks I'll be a great Alpha someday, but I might not be a great Alpha as my dad.

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I striped my clothes and put them in the hamper. I put my glasses on the sink, then started the shower. As I stand in the shower I thought about her. Her eye's were so beautiful, I can stare at them all day. I know she was my Mate when she first walked in the cave. I can't stop thinking about her, but when she realizes that I'm a nerd, she will quickly walk away. I got out when the water got cold, I grabbed a towel next to me and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist, then put my glasses back on. I walked to my dresser and pulled out some boxers, shorts, and a green shirt that say's 'I'm Smart' I put on my clothes. I looked in the mirror and saw my green eye's, black hair, but the tips of my bangs are blue. I died my bangs on my 17 birthday. I'm 18 now and I'm glad, my senior year in High school.

I was looking for my iPod when I heard mom yell from down stairs. "Riley, we're leaving." I ran out my door and I was on the top step. "Okay mom. Mom do you know where my iPod is." I heard dad saying something about cave, then it hit me. It's still in the cave, I wonder if the girl has it. "No sweetie, I think you left it in the cave, you can get it later when we get back, maybe someone found it and they will bring it back later. We're leaving bye, behave Maddy." They left and now I was left with a monster of a sister.

"Riley, can I watch My little Pony." I walked in the living room to see her already watching the stupid My pony thing. I can't believe I left my iPod in that cave. I wish that girl was here to give it back, I hope she at least found it. I sat down next to Maddy who curled up next to me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and we both watched My little Pony.