chapter 5

hope u like it.

>>>>>

Riley

I watched Ivy fall asleep, she was in her form. Her left wing was on me, while her other one was on Maddy who was scooting closer to Ivy. She was pretty big for a wolf with wings. Her black wings were soft when you touch them. I fell into a sleep where a dream came upon me.

Dream~

I was in a room I think. The floors were shining so bright I thought who ever washed the floors did a great job, cause it was blinding me by the light from outside. The walls were bricks, vases were everywhere, a giant fireplace stand in the background, and black sofa's. I walked in another room, where two thrones stood, both were empty. They were both gold, It looks like they were waiting for a Queen or a King to walk up there. For some reason I felt like I belong here. I walked to the thrones stepping on one step at a time. I approached the right throne were black stones were on it. I guess this is where the King sits, I sat down and it felt great.

"Are you comfortable boy." I shot out of the chair, I looked up to see a women with golden brown, she was wearing armor that was pure gold, with a gold sword strapped to her belt. Her eyes were golden brown too. "Who are you?" I said slowly stepping back." She smiled at me. "I'm Sunny, Wolfwing Queen." I was so confused, a Wolfwing Queen never heard of it. "I see you like my husband's throne. He was a great warrior, he never gives up until they give up an lose. He was a great King." I sat down still looking at her, then a bright light came in.

"I see we found our daughters mate, I can see his future with her." He had black hair like Ivy's, and piercing blue eye's like hers. His hair was cut to his ears, he was wearing a black armor like Sunny, but black. He had a black sword strapped to his belt. He walked to me, I thought he was going he kill me at first, but he surprised me by hugging me. "I see great things in you young man." I looked at him with a smile. He turned to Sunny who nodded. She walked passed me to her throne that was on the left side. "Oh, I forgot to tell my name. I'm Thunder." I nodded at him as he walked to his throne. When he sat the stones glow under him.

"Why am I here?" I said still looking down. "Look up Riley." I did what Thunder said. "You are the future King of the Wolfwing's, a King." I was suddenly dizzy, but I stop myself from falling on my face. "How am I a King?" I said looking at the Sunny who had her legs crossed and one arms on the arm rest and the other one was holding her sword. "Ivy is a princess, a Queen and are you her mate?" I nodded at her and she smiled. "I wish I was alive right now so I can see my grandchildren grow." I blushed at that thought, having kids with my mate. "Wait, you guy's are dead?" They both nodded at me with sad face. "How, what happened?" They both look at me, then said "We sacrificed our selves to get If I away from Evil Day." I looked at confused, but nodded. "Who is he?" Thunder changed the subject fast. "We do have a problem, did you ever seen Ivy transform into Wolfwing?" I nodded at them. "Ya, I have. Why does it hurt her so badly for her to change?" Thunder looked down and Sunny had a tear running down her cheek. "Sunny, she is the only one who can kill Evil Day." He looked at me. "Also him." I got confused, me killing whatever they were talking about. Sunny nodded, then she stood up.

"Riley, it's your destiny to help Ivy kill Evil Day, you two are the only ones who can." I shook my head, I can't be the one. "I can't, I'm weak, and how am I going to help her anyways?" I looked down at the shining floor. Sunny pulled my chin up so I can look at her. "I'm going to give you one power, and your going to be a Wolfwing." She held her arm out, and a necklace appeared. "What power do you wish for me to put in it?" I thought about it, then said, "Fire, I think I choose Fire." I looked at Thunder looked proud of something. Sunny said a spell, and the necklace glowed red. She grabbed it and pulled it over my head. It hummed under my shirt, and I felt like I can do anything. I looked at Sunny who smiled at me, I smiled back.

"It's time Sunny, we have to go." I looked at Thunder who got up and walked to me. "You better not hurt my daughter or you and I are going to have a serious talk next time." I nodded quickly at him, then he hugged me. I saw him change into a wolf, wait a Wolfwing. He looked exactly like Ivy, but his wings were silver. He turned to me and bowed his head.

I turned back to see Sunny turn into her Wolfwing. She was white wolf, but her face wad gold and her paws were gold too. I can't say about her wings, they were white, but the feathers were gold. I smiled at her and bowed. She bowed in return, she spread her and flew away. Then the room disappeared.

Dream Over~

«»»«»«»»»»«»««¿¿

So what do you think?

comments

fan

?'s