chapter 6

love it, love it.

<><><><><><><><><><«»«»««»»«»»««

Riley

I woke up with someone shaking me. "You finally wake up from your dreamless sleep." Maddy was on me laughing at my horrified face. I look to my left to see a empty spot. "Where is Ivy?" Maddy looked at the spot then said," She's down stairs eating breakfast." I pushed Maddy off me an ran out the down. I ran down the stairs into the dining area. Ivy was human again, she looked up when I entered. "We need to talk, like now." She nodded and grabbed her plate and followed me to the office.

I pushed her in and check to make sure that grandma and Maddy were not around. I shut the door, and locked it. I turned around to see Maddy looking at me like I'm crazy. "So, what's so important that you have to tell me." I sat down next to her. "I- I met your parents." She spit her food out all over the floor, then she looked at me with mouth hanging open. "H-how, that can't be. There, g-gone." She had a tear running down her beautiful face, I quickly wiped it away. "I met your parents in my dream, they gave me a message."

"What message?" I took a breath and told her what her parents looked like, then told her about I have to help her defeat Evil Day. I also told her about the necklace that Sunny gave me. I showed her the necklace, that's when I realized that I don't have my glasses on, but I can see clearly. I put my hand on the necklace where it hummed under my hand. After I was finished talking she looked at me with a smile. She leaned over and hugged me. I hugged her back, we didn't dare let go. She smelt like roses and strawberries. She backed away from me, but her hands were still around me. She laid her head on my shoulder, I can feel her breath against my throat.

I moved some hair out of her face, and placed a kiss on her head. She lifted her head off my shoulder, she placed her hand on my cheek, then leaned into me. Our lips brushed against each other, then hers crushed into mine. We kissed passionate, then we make out. She groaned as I pulled her closer. We heard a giggle from behind the door, we broke apart, and I didn't want to stop. We got up, and Ivy fixed her hair. I opened the door to see grandma and Maddy giggle with each other. "What did you hear?" They smiled at us, then said, "Well, we heard you say you love her, but in a way you kissed her." Grams said with a innocent smile. "I saw you kiss her through the key whole in the door." I blushed and Maddy laughed at me.

We all went down stairs where we ate lunch. "So, what were you two talking about up there." I sat up in my chair, and look at Ivy. She nodded at me. "Well, we were talking about Ev- I mean the tigerwing's leader." The room went silent, I can hear the cloak click at every minute. "Why were you two talking about....HIM!" I know I have to tell them that I have to kill Evil Day. I took a deep breath, then said, "I decided to help Ivy to defeat Evi-Tigerwing's leader, to finish him off." Maddy looked at me then at Ivy who was looking down at her untouched sandwich.

"Uh, h-how are you going to do that. Riley you can't fly, how are you going to defeat him. You have no power what so ever." That stung really hard, but I didn't back down. "I know how." I pulled out the necklace that was still around my neck. "Ivy's mom visited me in my dream. She said we are the only one's that can defeat him. She gave me this necklace to become like Ivy, a Wolfwing. Also, she gave me power, now I can control fire, so Ivy isn't the only one with power." Grams looked shocked, but nodded. "If you must, I also have to give you something." She got up an left.

Grams came back with a black box, it had gold design's all over it, it looked ancient Greek. "This is very old. It was my husband's treasure when he was in Greece. He was very wise man, very kind loving father." She opened it and pulled out a dagger. It wasn't big, medium size, it was completely black, but if you put it in the light it shines gold. "Jared knew someday that we have to defeat Evil Day. He died saving me, he gave his life for me....h-he st-stayed and fou-fought Evil Day, but he promised me he will come back. Next day, I woke up to find a note on my bed from Evil Day. He said he killed him without mercy. That day while I was cleaning the house, a knock was at the door. I opened to find Thunder, Ivy's father. We talked a little, and he gave me this box. He said in the hands, this can kill Evil Day. You two are the only one's who can." Grams gave me the dagger, when I touched it, it felt great.

I didn't even hear Maddy say any words, not even a question. She raised her tiny hand in the air. "Yes Maddy." She stood up, then said, "So your leaving Riley without a good-bye to your favorite sister." I laughed. "I never forget you, you know that. I know that I have to defeat this evil guy, but don't worry I'll be fine." She came to my side and hugged me tightly.

When we were talking a knock came from the door. We all went to the door, as I opened it a floating letter was standing on our front step. I reach it and grabbed it and closed the door. We all went to the office where me and Ivy sat on the love seat. I read it out loud.

Dear Ivy and Riley,

Well, I see you two have been working together and figuring it out how to defeat me. There is no way you can, I kill for fun like I kill Ivy's parents. They did try to survive, but nothing is impossible, but I could've spared them, all well. What a shame though, no one to fight, but I would love to switch that thought. As you know Riley your parents are looking for you, but I lead them to a very bad place where they will die. If you want them to survive meet me at the lake where you always go for peace, tonight for the full moon. I know Ivy will be there, that is where I'll kill you both. See you soon.

Your enemy, Evil Day

After I read it, it vanished in thin air. I looked at Ivy who was angry as ever. I was really angry cause he has my parents. "We have to go, my parents needs me." I know that I'm a man and a nerd, but I was crying even Maddy, Grams, and Ivy. "Tonight we will destroy him, we will, an can." Ivy was full of pride, so I nodded. Tonight we fight to death.

<><><«»«»<><><«»«»<><><>«»«»«<><>«»««»«»«

What do you think?

fan

comments

?'s