120 | Wasting Bullets

THE OTHER MEMBERS OF Cigarettes were struggling to navigate the maze due to the bouncing light from the disco ball. They'd squint from time to time and would even bump into themselves. This was really an impressive battle ground, but luckily for them, Cj has a plan that might just leave the rest of the barons speechless.

     "There's a jester coming your way!" Anthony - Cj's right-hand - warns.

     Orson Bloom looks to his right and was ready to attack, but to his surprise, the Joker - Toni - was actually behind him.

     Toni tackles Orson and pins him on the mirror so he wouldn't be able to move. He then starts searching Orson's body, checking if he had Cigarettes' flag, but before he could even make a thorough check-up, Orson kicks him in the stomach, making Toni let go of him.

     Toni stumbles back, and that gives Orson the opportunity to push him and run. Toni then touches his aching stomach and catches his breath, but just before he could even do anything else, Anthony sneaks behind him and shoots him in his right arm.

     "F-Fuck!" Toni shouts, immediately holding his bleeding arm.

     Anthony runs to him and pulls his mask off. "Not what I'm looking for," he says. "Where the fuck is Brave?"

     Toni was surprised that Anthony was looking for Brave since Brave had their flag. But before he could even do anything, Anthony knocks him out before hiding his gun again.

     "I gotta hurry," he then says as he glances at the screen that shows that they only have nine minutes left. 

     As the battle was heating up, the crowd started to become even more excited. Jokers were getting closer to Cigarettes base, which was quite obvious since they know the maze better than their opponent, but surprisingly enough, some of the members of Cigarettes were getting close too.

     "Mj, I think Cj's guarding their base," Brave tells their leader.

     Krist was panting heavily since he had a fight with a Count just a couple of seconds ago. As he tries to catch his breath, he looks at Brave and asks him, "Has no one seen their flag yet? Who's holding it?"

     "No one has reported it yet," Brave says, making Krist curse.

     "Rome and Van are waiting near our base so they have a higher chance of protecting it before the time runs out. For the time being, I'll handle Cj. You head to the secret passage so you can put our flag in their base."

     Brave nods his head and runs off to do what Krist just instructed. Krist then turns his goggles on again and sees a clear view of the maze. Like what Brave suspected, Cj was standing in front of their base, guarding it.

     Without wasting any time, Krist runs towards Cj, the floor turning orange and then red, indicating that someone was approaching the base. Krist zooms towards Cj in full speed from the side and gives him a surprise attack, but Cj was faster. He immediately notices Krist and blocks his punch.

     "Even with that mask on I know who you are. You seriously got to work on your speed Mj," Cj says with a smirk, angering Krist.

     Krist doesn't say anything and swings his arm towards Cj again. As expected, Cj blocks the attack, but then Krist quickly kicks his leg, making the count lose balance. The shades that he was wearing got knocked off too. This gave Krist the right opportunity to tackle Cj on the floor. He then goes above him and pins him down.

     "Brave! Now!" Krist shouted, waiting for his right-hand man to emerge from the secret passage.

     When Krist noticed that Brave wasn't coming out, Cj started laughing, making Krist look back at him angrily.