CHAPTER TWO: POISONED BENTO

Note:
The phone emoji means that characters are talking on the phone.

DAY 2

     Ayano is passing by the school's football field when she sees her class girls playing

     Ayano is passing by the school's football field when she sees her class girls playing. They call out to her to kick a ball but she moves on. She had already made up her mind that she wouldn't attract unnecessary attention to herself.

"AYANO!" one of the girls shout as she runs up to her. She tugs Ayano's hand drags her to the field where the other girls are.

"I really dont-"

"Come on. Just one shot." the girls pester. Ayano sighs in agitation and sets her eyes on the ball. She runs, spins and kicks the ball. The ball flies at the speed of light and goes into net, almost creating a hole in it.

"Whoa...." the girls exclaim and start to applaud. The leader of the martial arts club, Budo Masuta looks at Ayano in admiration.

'That's one strong girl' he thinks in his head. Just when Ayano is about to escape the field, he grabs her by the hand. The sudden contact makes her smack his hands away.

"Sorry about that. Um.. what's your name" he asks nervously.

"Ayano" she reluctantly says and scrams off. Budo watches her walk off in a haste and appears to be hypnotized.

The school garden, a place where students gather most of the time when they aren't having classes

The school garden, a place where students gather most of the time when they aren't having classes. Ayano is on her way to peep on Taro when she sees Osana with a girl who has two yellow ponytails. She quickly hides behind a tree to listen to their conversation.

"Seriously Osana. You should try being nicer to him. He might start to avoid you" she advises politely. She has a tiny, feminine voice that boys consider cute.

"I know....but... when I'm around him, I just start to act that way" Osana says. She is worried about what might happen if she doesn't start being nicer to him. Whenever she talks to Taro, she subconsciously becomes grumpy - someone you can call a Tsundere.

"I understand. You know that I get you but you should.."

"Try being nicer. I know" Osana says and giggles.