CHAPTER 3: SOAKED BOOK

DAY 3

Students of Akademi High are coming in through the school gates. As Ayano is about to step into the building, somebody taps her shoulder. Seeing that it's Budo, she has a somewhat aggregated look on her face and his smile doesn't seem to be making things any better.

"What?!" she questions him like an angry mother.

"Um...I...uh... just wanted to talk to you and get to you" Budo says bashfully. He is very tall and muscular. He has a black hair that covers his forehead and wears a headband most of the time. People can mostly locate him in the martial arts club because he spends most of his time there.

'Why the heck is this guy always talking to me?' Ayano asks and notices him fidgeting.

'He seems interested in me but I don't have time for this. He has to teach me martial arts so I can stand a chance against Raiburu' she contemplates in her mind.

"Budo" she calls out sharply and immediately, the strands of hair on his body stands erect. He is so jubilant because she called his name for the first time.

"Yes" he says like a loyal dog.

"You're going to teach me martial arts" she says and sashays away.

"SURE!!! AFTER SCHOOL!!!" Budo squeals and starts to dance around excitedly. The student council members were watching Ayano from the window of their meeting room.

"Is that the girl? Ayano Aishi?" Kuroko, the vice president of the council requests.

"She resembles the picture that Megami sent us" Akane, the secretary says with her cute voice. She is very popular with the boys because of the cute, girly aura she exudes.

"Then we must keep an eye on her" Kuroko says in a commanding tone. Why is Ayano on their blacklist?

Osana and Raiburu are standing beside a flower bush

"You are talking to Taro today aren't you?" Raiburu asks in attempt to make her blush.