CHAPTER 7: 𝘈𝘠𝘈𝘕𝘖 𝘝𝘚 𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘉𝘜𝘙𝘜

DAY 7

It is Sunday and on Sundays, Akademi High is usually open for club activities. Osana and Raiburu are sitting on the grass with their backs against the wall by Class 1-2A. Osana hasn't been able to sleep since Taro rejected her while Raiburu has been with her, trying to make her feel better but nothing is working.

"I'm sorry" Raiburu says in guilt.

"It's not your fault" Osana says feeling horrible that she just received an apology from her best friend.

"But isn't it? Yesterday, you made me realise that it is my fault you got rejected. I encouraged you to put the note in his locker" Raiburu says, trying to convince Osana to blame her for it.

"Are you suggesting that if I didn't give Taro the note, he wouldn't have rejected me?" Osana asks getting fed up.

"YES!" Raiburu says. Ayano is coming out of the school store. She was sharpening a knife inside when she heard Raiburu's shout. She tiptoes nearer to the wall to their conversation.

"All you've ever done is support and encourage me. Anything that happens after that isn't your fault" Osana says, holding Raiburu's hand however, Raiburu doesn't believe her. She feels that Osana feels the same way but is trying to conceal it. Infact, she blames herself for the pain that Osana is feeling; due to this, she wants to be alone.

 Infact, she blames herself for the pain that Osana is feeling; due to this, she wants to be alone

Raiburu goes all the way to the school incinerator. She goes into the door beside it and starts to cry. Ayano who is outside the door hears her weeping and grins, seeing this as a good opportunity to bounce in and finish the job. She slowly opens the door and goes in. Raiburu lifts her head and sees Ayano approaching her.

"Ayano? What are you doing here?" she says and bows her head. Seeing that she got no response from Ayano, she gets suspicious.

"By the way, how do you Osana? It looks like she likes you a lot but I didn't see you by her side when Taro rejected her" Raiburu says in suspicion.

"Oh. You see, I actually like Taro to" Ayano says sweetly. Raiburu looks at her closely.

"Go on" Raiburu says, still suspecting her. Ayano looks to the ground and sees a stone. Raiburu notices that she is looking at the stone and immediately knows what to expect.

"I like Taro and.....YOUR SHIT OF A FRIEND IS GETTING IN MY WAY!!!" Ayano shouts and swiftly picks up the stone, heading for Raiburu. She wants to use it to smack her head but Raiburu immediately holds her hand and it ends up being a test of strength.

"I knew you suspicious. How did Osana not see through your obvious facade?" Raiburu says as she tries to overpower Ayano, letting out loud grunts.

"I won't really call it obvious though. As long as my senpai doesn't know, I don't care who finds it obvious" Ayano says and bends Raiburu's back but she spins Ayano around and hits her back on the wall. Ayano swings her leg up and hits Raiburu's groin which makes her yelp. Ayano picks the stone and wants to use it to hit Raiburu again but she bends to the side and dodges it. She gets frustrated and throws the stone in Raiburu's direction but she dodges it just in the nick of time. Her eyes widen at the fact that she almost got hit by a stone.