🍓Jang Woojin🌼

You met Woojin through Ha-ri. When you were 5 you watched your parents get killed right infront of you. You quickly ran away and accidentally bumped into Ha-ri. She brought you to a police station and her parents helped you and gladly live with them from that day onwards. Ever since then you and Woojin has been best friends. He is like an older brother to you as he always looks of for you since you were always way to adventurous which causes you to do extremely dangerous things. You walked to school with him and Ha-ri.
Y/n: Ne eonnie dont you have a competition today?
Ha-ri: Yeah
Y/n: Good luck!!! I will pray for you so that you can enter the national team
Ha-ri: Thank you n/n
Woojin: 야!!! wait for meeeeee!!!
Y/n: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ha-ri: Hurry up!
Woojin ran like his life depended on it to catch up with you guys. As soon as he reached he jumped on the two of you draping his arms around you and Ha-ri's shoulder.
Y/n: Move your heavyyyy
Woojin pressed more of his weight down on you making you grunt. Ha-ri just laughed at the two of you and you pushed Woojins hand of your shoulder. You kicked him from the back making him groan in pain.
Woojin: WTF THAT HURTS
You quickly ran away laughing.
Woojin: 야!! COME BACK HERE!!
You stuck your tongue out at him as he ran faster to catch you. He caught you making you giggle as he tickled you.
Ha-ri: Alright love bird you better hurry up if you dont want to be late
Y/n: Fuck
The three of you started running as fast as you can thankfully you guys made it on time. The went by as normal and soon its time to go home.
Woojin: Hey N/n! Lets eat dinner together tonight its on me
Y/n: Fr?? Ok then lets go
Woojin: What do you want to eat?
Y/n: Hhmmm Ramyeon and ttaebokki
Woojin: Ok then
~Time skip~
After dinner the two of you walked around before Woojin bought you to a beach.
Woojin: N/n.... I didn't have the guts to tell you this earlier but I like you.. I didnt want to ruin our friendship and i hope that if you reject me you wont treat me any differently from last time.
Y/n: I- i like you too Woojin
He grin widen every second. He pulled you closer his hands on your waist.
Woojin: May I?
You nodded. He pulled you into a soft and loving kiss. His lips soft and sweet. He slowly pulled away before pulling you into a hug.
Woojin: Thank you N/n, today you made me the happiest man in this world. 사랑해 <3
Y/n: 나도 사랑해 <3

The end