🍓Joon Yeong 🌼

Requested by @Teume2011
Hope you enjoy :)
_________________________________________

You and your best friend, Hyeri was just walking around the school after lunch. It was a very normal routine for the both of you. All of the sudden your boyfriend, Joon yeong came running towards the two of you before grabbing your hand and dragging you with him while your dragging Hyeri along with you. You saw students and teachers bitting other students some of them were snarling.
Y/n: JOON YEONG WHAT IS GOING ON?!
Joon Yeong: I will explain it to you later alright right now you just need to follow me
He pulled the both of you until you reached the classroom. He knocked on the door and Gyeong su opened the door a little peaking through.
Gyeongsu: Y/n! Joon Yeong! Hyeri! Are you guys bitten?
Y/n: No
Joon Yeong: No
Hyeri: No
Gyeongsu let you guys in and quickly shut the door. Joon Yeong checked you to see if your hurt before pulling you into a hug. You hugged him back before pulling away.
Y/n: So what is going on?
Joon Yeong: Im not sure but i think those are zombies
Hyeri: What nonsense are you saying
Y/n: I kinda makes sense zombies bite others and the person bitten turns too. We pretty much witnessed it.
~Time skip~
You guys are now running to the music room and soon you guys got in. Hyeri however didn't enter with you guys.
Y/n: What are you doing outside? Come in
She looked down to the ground as tears filled her eyes.
Hyeri: Im sorry y/n but i dont want to hurt anyone
You walked towards her and held her hand. The both of you sobbing as you hugged her.
Hyeri: Promise me that you will make it out of here, please
You frantically nodded hugging her tighter.
Hyeri: Joon Yeong please protect and take care of Y/n for me dont leave her side
Y/n: Take care Hyeri i will miss you. Until we met again
Hyeri: Until we met again
She closed the door and you watched her turn as your tears flow down your cheeks. Joon Yeong pulled you away from the door bringing you to a corner of the room before hugging you as you cried on his shoulder. He pat your head and left a soft kiss on it.
Joon Yeong: Its alright just let it all out. Im here.
He sat down and made you sit on his lap still hugging you. The both of you stayed like that for sometime before you fell asleep from exhaustion.

~The end~
________________________________________

This isn't much just a short story but i hope you guys enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading love yall! <3