🍓Lee Cheongsan 🌼

Part 2 requested by @ohnxmxju_yxojxda
If you havent read part 1 stop reading this and go read part 1 first!
Previously on part 1 :
Cheongsan: Lets get out of here together and then we can eat my moms chicken
Y/n: Hehe yeah lets go that, but first we need to survive
Cheongsan: We will
________________________________________

While trying to escape Gwi-nam started chasing over Cheongsan claiming that he wants to gauge out his eyes and kill him. He got to you guys a few time but you guys got to get rid of him. You guys are now escaping to go to the auditorium since it was raining and the zombies senses has weaken, obviously cheongsan was your partner.
Cheongsan: I'll make noise and you guys will run
Y/n: No you promised me we will get out of here together. Lets just walk along the wall.
Cheongsan: Fine, since it will work anyways. Guys walk along the wall
Everyone started walking along the wall and fortunately you guys made through safely. You guys are now hiding behind a truck and the plan was to go under it. While some of them were going through Cheongsans mom or more like a zombies was in front of you guys. Cheongsan froze before mumbling
Cheongsan: E-eomma
You held on his hand tighter trying to comfort him somehow. Daesu and Joo yeong started hitting the zombie not knowing it was Cheongsans mom. Cheongsan ran over and grabbed Daesu before punching him in the face. He pulled Joo yeong off his mom throwing him away. Daesu hit the zombie again but stopped when he heard Cheongsans cry.
Cheongsan: Eomma!!!
Everyone immediately stopped.
Daesu: Im sorry i didnt know.
Suhyeok: Guys we have to go hurry
Suhyeok helped you support Cheongsan as the both of you pulled him with the rest. You guys ran to the auditorium and entered.
Namra: Run
The lights came on and the auditorium was filled with zombies arrows were shot and everyone was running. You guys entered the room filled with sports equipments. Mijin lost her friend and was crying while Cheongsan just sat at a corner grieving. You sat next to him pulling him into your shoulder hugging him. He wrapped his hands around you resting his head on your shoulder as he cried. You cried with him too, his mom was just like your second mom. She was always so kind to you and treated you like her own daughter. When she found out that you and Cheongsan are dating she was over the moon. She kept talking about it like it was her biggest accomplishment but now shes gone too. You and Onjo are all he have left since he lost his best friend Gyeongsu too.
~Time skip~
You guys successfully left the school but unfortunately you guys lost Onjos dad and Joo yeong. Everyone was running and reached the neighboring town but it looks like the zombies have reached there too. Namra suddenly stopped walking.
Suhyeok: What is it?
Namra: They're here
On-jo: Who
Namra: The zombies
Suhyeok: How many of them are here?
Namra started counting but there was too many. You guys quickly took objects to protect yourselves. Everyone escaped from the zombies except for Wujin who unfortunately turned into a zombie too. On the way to the safety place you guys lost Namra too, Suhyeok and Onjo ran after her but in the end they came back without her. You guys were being questioned but most of y'all didnt want to answer since the adult's didnt save you guys either. You and Cheongsan are now sitting in your shared tent as your on his lap straddling him. Your arms wrapped around him tightly as he did the same.
Y/n: Thank you for protecting me otherwise i would be able to stay alive
Cheongsan: Thank you to you for protecting me too and thank you for staying by my side and comforting me when i was grieving for my mom.
Y/n: I will always stay by your side just like i promised when we started dating
Cheongsan: And i will stay by your side too. I love you
Y/n: I love you too
The two of you continued to stay in each others comforting embrace.

~The end~

Sorry for this pretty short chapter but i hope you enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading and for your love and support love yall have a nice day!