🍓Jang Woojin🌼

After the explosion at school On-jo,Nam-ra and Suhyeok went to look for Cheongsan but they came back crying making the rest of you cry as well. You guys calmed down and started walking to another state. It took an extremely long time but you guys were trying your best to survive. You guys reached another states but everything was a mess but it didnt look like there was blood or anything so you guys keep walking since there wasnt any zombies until Nam-ra stopped walking making all of you stop.
Suhyeok: Why is there something wrong
Nam-ra: They are coming
On-jo: Who is coming?
Nam-ra: Zombies.... They are everywhere
Woojin: What should we do
Nam-ra: Im not sure they are coming in every direction
Zombies came running towards you guys making you guys panic quickly grabbing whatever weapon you can find. You guys started fighting the zombies and you saw Woojin struggling but you couldnt help him since zombies were attacking you too. Luckily Dae-su helped him and pushed the zombie off him. Unfortunately Hyo-jeong got bitten and turned into a zombie while you guys lost Nam-ra half way through and On-jo and Suhyeok went to find her only to come back without her. After that you guys reached the quarantine center, thankfully you got a room with Woojin after begging the soldiers working around. Everyone was traumatized with this apocalypse and none of you wanted to ever trust an adult again as they never helped you guys. You and Woojin are currently sitting in your shared quarantine room your head on his shoulder while he held your hand.
Woojin: Im so glad your fine jagi
Y/n: Im glad that your fine too. Dont you think we are the strongest after going through these horrible things
Woojin: Of course, We survived till the very end and just like i promise you when we started dating. I will be by your side forever no matter what
Y/n: Mmmh.... Thank you for still being alive
Woojin: Thank you to you too, i dont know what I'd do without you jagiya
You snuggled into him more as he kissed your head softly pulling you closer to him. After all this mess you were glad that you guys are still alive and even though the apocalypse was like a curse to your lives it was also a blessing as the both of you got closer than you already were and you were sure that after this nothing can get in between your relationship. You,On-jo,Suhyeok,Woojin,Dae-su,Mi-jin and Ha-ri has a friendship closer than ever and you guys were now like siblings that is except for you and Woojin. Everything is going to be fine now and hopefully this apocalypse will end soon so that everyone can go back to their lives even though everything will be different as everyone loved ones are most likely dead already. Thats just how it is now and they have to get used to that. Thankfully you didnt lose the person you loved the most and you'll forever be grateful for that.

The end