GermanyxReader

America shoved the hat in your face. You reached in and felt around. You felt something like a necklace. You pulled out a cross necklace. "Looks like I got Germany!" You said. Germany got up and took back his necklace. You and Germany went into the closet. "Seven minutes kesesese~" Prussia said, closing the door. You and Germany sat awkwardly in the darkness. You worked up the courage to scoot over to the strong blonde man and wrap your arms around him. He stiffened. "Vat are jou doing (name)?" He asked, surprised. "I wanted a hug." You said simply. He relaxed and hugged you back. "Four minutes Doitsu! Are you and (name) kissing yet? Ve~" Italy's voice drifted through the door. You smiled. Germany then put his pointer finger under your chin and tilted your head back so you were looking up at him. Then he leaned in a pressed his lips to yours. You kissed back. You felt your cheeks getting hot. "Times up! Or did you need more ohononon~" France said, opening the door and seeing the two of you cuddling together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done! Sorry if it sucks. I'm not good at writing accents. Please request countries! I'll gladly repeat countries!
~Cali