ItaCest

Dedicated to @mp_2506. Here you go! Sorry if it sucks!

America passed the hat to Italy. "Ve~it's-a my turn, yes?" He said, cutely. Romano blushed. He knew it was wrong. He knew it. But he just found his brother so cute. And not in a brotherly way. "Oh god. Please don't let him pick me." Romano silently prayed. Italy reached in and felt around. He pulled out the flag of his country. "I got-a Romano!" Italy cheered. Ramono mentally face-palmed. "Why me? Why?" Romano thought. He and Italy went to the closet. "Zeven minutes, honhonhon~" France said with a smirk as the closet was shrouded in darkness. "Waa! Romano I'm-a scared!" Italy whined, clinging to Romano. Romanos face was bright red. He held Italy close. He reached down and took Italy's face in his hands. He turned Italy's face towards his own, and softly pressed his lips to Italy's. The shared the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away. "F-fratillo?" Italy questioned blushing. "That's the game isn't it?" Romano said, shrugging. "Ve~ I guess-a you're right." Italy said, cuddling into Romano. The door opened. "Time is up dudes." America said, opening the door. The brothers walked out. Italy ran to Germany go tell him all about it. Romano face-palmed. Germany smiled down at Italy and ruffled his hair. "If he gets any closer to fratillo, I will kill the potato-bastard." Romano thought, glaring at Germany.

Done! Sorry if it sucked. I wanted something sweet and cute. So yeah. Comment, vote, all that stuff. See ya next chapter! I'm thinking of doing a GerIta next one. How 'bout it? Comment your opinion!
~Cali