FrancexReader

Enjoy!!

The hat was passed to you. You sighed. "Come on dudette, choose something!" America said, shoving the hat in your face. You glared and reached in, pulling out a bottle of fine French wine. You gulped. France came over to you, smirking. "Let's go, madamozel~" he said with his signature smirk. You rolled your eyes and followed him. The door closed, draping the closet in blackness. You pulled your cropped jean jacket tighter around you, knowing how much of a pervert France was. "Ah, madamozel~ don't hide your beauty behind a jacket." He said, slipping his hand around your waist, turning you to face him and pushing you to the wall. He leaned in and slipped an arm around your waist, pulling you close. You blushed, intoxicated by his scent. He had the most amazing scent of French colongne, roses, and wine. He slid the jacket off of your shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. You blushed as your shoulders were exposed to him. He leaned in and kissed you passionately. You threw your arms around his neck, as he pulled you closer. He used his tongue and skillfully used it to open your mouth and explore the space. You moaned quietly. He knew exactly what to do. He was the best kisser ever. "Three minutes dudes!" America called through the door. France pulled away and gently kissed up and down your neck. "Je vous aime (name)~" He whispered in your ear as he pulled away. The door opened and he walked out, hips swaying seductively. You grabbed your jacket and left, face red as a tomato. Spain winked suggestively at you, that did not go unnoticed by France, who glared at Spain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!! Expect an update soon and request please!
Hasta la pasta~!
~Cali Skye