Chapter 7

Destiny still was upset that Justin still did'nt call her. She wanted to call him but she did'nt want to seem desperate. She was scared he forgot about her.

Entering the school building that Monday morning, Destiny noticed Justin and some other boy having an argument in the hallway. She wanted to talk to him but did'nt know if this was the right time or place. She walked pass them hoping Justin would notice her but she noticed he did'nt.

Destiny was so upset that she turned back around and headed towards him. How you hit on a person then quickly ignore them?

Destiny tapped on Justin's shoulder while he was in his locker. He sounded heated but she did'nt care because she was too.

"What Destiny/" Justin said sternly.

Destiny just walked away. She could'nt take his attitude and she does not like to argue. The sad part was that he did'nt even care. And Destiny's day was ruined.

*****

Hakim entered school feeling down. He had too many reasons to not be happy.

1. He has'nt spoken to Jada since the night they fell asleep together.

2. He had blue balls last night and that shit hurt.

3. He can't believe he's falling in love.

4. He thinks Justin is trying to play him.

5. He has'nt gotten pussy in a long while.

All the reasons why Hakim is not in the mood. He came in the building to talk to Justin about Jada. He felt the good urge that something was going on between them. The fact that Justin would hide something like that from him knowing that he likes jada.

He really did.nt understand his feelings towards Jada.Hakim always knew she was beautiful and smart, but he never really thought of Jada as a girlfriend. The thought of the word itself made his nervs tingle. Hakim Williams would never been known to have  girlfriend. Just "Hoes". The fact that Jada admitted to her feelings for him opened up new doors. But there were also many questions to ask like what if he couldnt treat her right or what if he accidently breaks her heart. To be real, Hakim was scared to go after Jada. He never wanted her to meet nor date a guy like him. So what makes him think that ahe could be a good example of a proper boyfriend?

To cut out of his thoughts Hakim saw Justin by his locker. He did'nt know how to approach his bro about likling their bestfriend.

"Aye yo Justin something going on between you and Jada?" He just came out right with it. No hello nor good morning, he was too eager to know. 

'Is something going on between you and Jada?" Justin asked putting emohasis on you.

The two boys just stood their and stared at eachtoher knowing that eachother"s answer was yes. 

Justin turned around to walk away but before he can move Hakim calmly said "I think I wanna be with her."

Justin laughed."No you dont Hakim "pussy is your main priority."

Hakim instantly got heated to the fact that Justin would ever think that he would take advantage of her.

An argument began and the two boys stood in the hallway and argued over a confused girl that niether of them would have.

CHAPTER WAS ONLY 500 WORDS. NEXT UPDATE WOULD BE ATLEAST 1000 WORDS AND WOULD BE EITHER WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY.  BUT PLEASE VOTE.