Chapter 4

Pleasee vote :) and let me know if your enjoying the book.

Jada opened the door.

"You called and I thought-"

Hakim stopped talking. Looking towards Justin  standing by Jada's room door with his head down.

"What are you doing here?"

Justin lift his head up. "Jada had called so I came over."

"Oh okay." Hakim turned to Jada. "Sorty I did'nt pick up sooner."

"Its okay." Jada said. Still not making eye contact with Justin.

"Ugh.. I think I'm gonna go." Justin said picking up his keys and leaving.

Justin sat in his car and watched the rain poor.  He couldn't believe what just happened. But he knew he'd be lying if he said he didn't like it. He once had a little crush on Jada before but that was back in elementary school. And they were kids then, when nothing really mattered.

He didn't understand how he felt at this time. He never considered himself catching feelings for Jada. Or maybe he felt as if he had it all along but the intense kissing just triggerd his emotions. He loves Jada like a sister, but never thought as being in love with her.

Known Jada for 17 years and this the first time he's ever thought of her as his girlfriend.

Interrupting his thought he heard his phone ring. Picking up the phone he heard an angry voice.

"Boy where the hell are you?!"

"Mom im at Jada's house. Im leaving now."

Her voice calmed down. When it comes to Jada his mom was never worried.  "Oh okay. Well next time you leave 1 o clock in the morning make sure you tell me or your dad first."

"Yes mom. But why are you up anyways?"

"Boy, mind your business and bring that ass home."

Justin hung up the phone and pulled off. Hoping this weekend would go by slowly. He couldn't face Jada in school on Monday.

Hakim looked out the window as he saw Justin pulled off.

"What's wrong with him?" He asked Jada.

She couldn't resist looking at him. She was a terrible liar and on top of that she was still mad.

Hakim walked over to her opening the fridge.

"Jada im in love with you."

Jada still did'nt say anything with her back turned agianst him.

Hakim stepped in front of her and got in kissing distance of her face.

"Did you hear me?!" He screamed whispered.

Jada could feel his breathe agianst her lips. She felt more anger built up and slapped him across the face.

"Do you expect that to make me feel better?!" She screamed.

"Look, I know you're mad but do not do that again. And stop crying. I hate seeing you cry."

"Or what Hakim?  Huh?" She said still crying pushing up in his face.

"Why."

Jada gave him a stupid look. She felt as if he wasn't getting it. She clenched her fist and started beating him in his chest with waterfalls down her cheecks.

Hakim just stood there and let her poor all the anger out.

"Im mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice, for getting too attached, for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you, thinking about you, forgiving you, wishing for you, dreaming of you." She stopped hitting him and stared deep into his eyes. "But most of all for not hating you, which I know i should."

"But I just cant." She mumbled as she looked away.

Hakim pulled her into his arms. He let her cry as they slid down the counter and sat on the kitchen floor. Hakim wanted to cry himself now realizing Jada's true feelings. He did'nt know why he never realized before. All he wanted to do right now was hold her because that was the only action he could take.

***

Hakim woke up to a cramped neck. As he looked around he noticed he was on the floor with Jada in his lap.

"Jada wake up." He whispered lightly tapping her.

He picked her up off the floor and carried her to her bed.

"Thanks." She groaned as she shuffled with the covers.  Catching Hakim by suprise. His neck was still hurting and he wanted to lay down too, but he didn't want to violate Jada and/or make her feel uncomfortable. 

"You could come." She said as if she was reading his mind.

"In the bed?" He asked making sure she was'nt tweaking.

She giggled at his behavior and nodded her head yes.  "Mhmm"

To his invitation, he jumped in the bed and snuggled under the covers with Jada.

At this point she felt comferted.  All the pain she was feeling last night  was gone. Through her nap she realized that it was her fault for falling so deeply for Hakim and if she wanted to have him she should've told him sooner.

Jada felt Hakim's arms wrap around her waist under the covers. She was going to push his arms off her but she decided agianst it.

As they lay there drifting off to sleep she thought about the events that took plave before her outburst with Justin. After Hakim came she totally forgot about him.

Jada did'nt know what to think. She just loved herself in Hakim's arms at this moment.

This Chapter os realllyyy short :(    I've realy been trying my best to update. I hate my new phone ugh .

But pleaseeeee VOTE and leave feedback if you want.  I'd reallyy appriciate it. But hope yall enjoy this small snipit.