Chapter 3

,

Sorry I Haven't Updated In A Week. School Has Been Really Hectic But After This Update I Will Update In The Next Three Days.. Now That Im On Winter Break I Will Be Able To Update More Often.

***

It was 3;45 and Justin was heading towards detention. He regretted being so late to class because of bum ass Hakim.

He walked to room 311 and when he opened up the door he was caught by surprise.

"Destiny" he whispered under his breathe.

"Mr.Williams, please find a seat and take out some work. This is detention, you can't just stand there." Mrs. Brown said to stop Justin from staring.

Justin started walking to a seat hoping Destiny would look up and notice him but she didn't.

There were 27 desk in the classroom with only 9 kids in it. Out of all desks, he chose to sit right next to her.

Destiny still hadn't looked up from her book. Justin didn't know if she was trying to be slick again or she just didn't really notice him.

Justin took a piece of paper out of his bag. He started to write with a smirk on his face.

He reached over and put the note on her desk.

347-861-8305
-Justin

But to Justin's surprise, Destiny didn't look up one bit. She still was reading her book.

At this point Justin got frustrated. He sucked his teeth and moved to a different desk far from her. Now he knew she was ignoring and that was fucked up.

The minute the bell rung at exactly 5 p.m, Justin quickly got his book bag and rushed out the classroom. He didn't want to be near Destiny.

As he was approaching the school doors, Destiny came running down the hallway to catch up to him.

"Justin! Im sorry I didn't want to be distracted. I have to always focus on my work." She said with a worried expression on her face.

Justin just looked at her clenching his jaw. Destiny could tell he was really angry. By the look on his face, she was scared. She didn't want Justin to be mad at her. She just stuck to what she knew. Which was always focusing on her work. She didn't want to ends things with Justin. All though they didn't have anything to begin with, she liked him alot. She didn't want to lose him now. Not this early.

Justin had his eyes locked on Destiny. Her face looked as if she wanted to cry. He could hear her heart racing.

Justin finally got the courage to speak.

Justin made a big sigh. "Destiny look, I-"

Before he could finish his sentence Destiny's lips met Justin's. The warmth of his mouth sent a current running through her body.

Justin was caught by surprise. But he immediately responded to the kiss. Their tongues met and he felt himself getting hard.

He pulled her hands away from around his neck. And just like that the kiss was over. He didn't want it to end, but if they had continued, Justin would had pushed Destiny into the bathroom and fucked her right then and there.

They pulled away and stared into each other's eyes.

Destiny backed away slowly.

"Umm... I gotta go."

"Yeah.. Ugh.. Me too." Justin said awkwardly turning around.

Before Justin could leave the building Destiny blurted out "Call me!"