Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

'What just happened? W-What was that?' I thought to myself. I feel something running down my nose. My eyes rolls back and I fall to my side. Everything slowly turns black.

-Grieving Heart-

Y/N P.O.V

For some reasons, after what happened. She didn't bother me at all. I'm glad that I don't have to face her anymore. Which means, I can finally walk around the town without having to worry about her and her stupid minion jumping on me.

I'm sitting in the dining table. I've always been alone as both of my parents passed away about a year ago. So I'm pretty much alone... the only one that sticks by my side is Tony.

A sound of knocking startles me, making me choke on the f/f I'm eating. I quickly grab a glass of water and drink it. The sound of knocking starts again. I place the glass down and stand up. I make my way to the door and opens it.

"Tia Jarvis?" I said. She smiles at me. Though I can see her eyes glistening. "Good morning, Y/N. May I come in?" She said. "Of course. Please... come in..." I said, moving aside.

I lead her to the living room. "Please have a seat..." I said, gesturing towards the couches. She takes a seat on one of them. I can see her eyes blinking rapidly as if she's trying to stop herself from crying. I start to feel worried. I take a seat next to her.

"Tia Jarvis? Is there something wrong?" I asked. She turns to look at me and burst into tears. I frown and wraps my arms around her. She leans her head on my shoulder.

After a while, she finally calms down. She pulls away from me. She holds my hands in hers. "Why are you crying, Tia Jarvis?" I said. "Tony... h-he..." she said, stuttering. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Tony? What happened to Tony?" I asked. "He passed away..." she said. A gasp escaped my lips at what she just said.

"He wanted you to have this..." she said. She hands me a box. I take it from her. I turn my head to her side and notice a luggage. Why didn't I notice that before? I turn to look at her.

"Are you going somewhere?" I said. "Yes... it's too painful for me to stay here. So I'm going to leave..." she said. I smile sadly at her and pulls her into a hug. "I will miss you, Tia Jarvis..." I said. "I will miss you too..." she said.

She pulls away and stand up. "I'll get going now" she said. I just nod my head. I stand up and walks her towards the front door. She turns to look at me as she stands by the door.

"Take care, Y/N..." she said, smiling sadly at me. I nod my head. "You too, Tia Jarvis..." I said. She place a soft kiss on both of my cheeks. She turns around and walks away.

I close the door and make my way back to the living room. I stare at the box on top of the table. I take a seat and opens it. Inside there's Tony's hoodie. One that he wore, almost all the time.

I take it out of the box and hold it close to my chest. I feel tears slowly streams down both of my cheeks. I bury my face into the fabric as I starts to cry.

After a while, I finally calmed down. I gently place the hoodie next to me. There's a letter inside the box. So I take it out and starts to read.

Dear,
Y/N

Hello, Y/N... by the time you read this letter. You'd know I won't be around anymore. The truth is... I've always been suffering. I'm sick, Y/N. I have cancer. I don't have much time.

That day, when you pushed me away. That was my last day. I want to spend it with you before I go to my death bed, but you pushed me away. I'm sorry for whatever I did, Y/N. It pains me a lot to know that you won't even talk to me.

The truth is, I've always been in love with you. But I know that I couldn't have you. I don't want you to get hurt, knowing that I'll soon passed away. But I can't hold myself anymore. So... I want you to at least know that I love you, Y/N. Please move on... continue living your life to the fullest.

Love,
Tony Jarvis

I burst into tears as I cry harder. "Oh Tony" I cried out, holding the close to my chest. If only I had known that day was the last day. I wouldn't have pushed him away. Tony... I'm so sorry.

I turn to look at his hoodie and grab it. I hold it close to my chest as I move to lay down on the couch, still crying. I can't believe he's gone.

Out of no where, I see flashes of images in the back of my head. I furrow my eyebrow. I focus on it and it becomes clearer.

Vision

I can see myself laughing. But it's like I'm looking at myself. I'm outside of my own body. I don't know whose body is this.

Out of no where, this body rushes somewhere and soon realize it's the bathroom. This body rushes to the sink and holds onto it.

I can see droplets of blood slowly dripping onto the sink. This body looks up, and realize it's Tony. He have blood running down his nose. He looks so pale and sick. He's also wear the same hoodie he gave me.

End of Vision

I let out a gasp. I place the hoodie on the table and stare at it in shock. That happened again... what was that?? It never happened to me before.

I remember what happened with the bully. How I held onto her hand, then I can see random images of how she's been abused. I was confused when I saw the same scar on her arm. So... I was seeing her past.

I shake my head. 'I need to know what is going on with me' I thought to myself. I get up and rush towards the library, wanting to know what is happening to me.

I make my way towards the guy that works as a librarian. He looks up at me and smile. "Is there anything you need?" He said. "Yes... I want to know about... uh... a condition. Where someone can see someone's past?" I said. "Ah... The Book Of Paranormal. You can have a look at that section..." he said, gesturing towards a shelf. "Thank you..." I said.

I grab the book he told me. I take a seat by the table and starts flipping through the pages. Eventually stopping when I found it. I furrow my eyebrow as I scan through the page.

Object reading or in other word, Psychometry. Is some kind of reading power. It is the ability to see through physical contacts or the someone's personal belonging.

By using this power, the possessor will be able to see a person's past. The person who gave this power are often someone who received a fatal blow on their head.

If the person who possess this power isn't trained, they will continue to see random things every time their hands made contacts with something. But if practiced properly, the possessor will be able to use it at will.

My mind went back to the day my bully beats me up. She lands a hard hit on my head. That must be what triggered it. Which means... I have the power to see someone's past.

*to be continued*

A/N: yeah... you have psychometry. You can see someone's past from contact or their belongings. I mean... why not? Bruno can see the future. So.. I give you the power to see the past. Opposite attracts, ey? Anyway, thank you for reading! I hope you like it. Love ya~