late nights

You waited anxiously for your partner to return home, fidgeting with the necklace you had been gifted with a week prior. Glancing at the time you took a mental note of how late he was, you kept your eyes glued to the clock as it changed. "fifteen minutes late..." you thought to yourself as you sighed. You knew he could take care of himself but this job he had taken seemed a little sketchy. He would always come back with some crazy story about those animatronics.  You flicked your eyes to the door as you heard the signature sound of keys in the lock. Quickly you hopped up from your sitting position, running to greet him. "Love, im home-" he started in a raised voice, cutting his sentence short once he realized you were right there. You quickly wrapped your arms around him which was met with a soft laugh, "Y/n, i still need to shut the door." he said, gently pushing you off. You frowned as you let go of him, letting him shut the door. "Oh, Michael..." you muttered softly, noticing the heavy bags under his eyes once he turned around "Yes, Love? " he questioned, meeting your eyes with his blue-ey silver ones. "You should really get some sleep." you said, he shrugged, "I feel fine." he lied. it was impossible for him to lie to you, whenever he did he would avert his eyes. You placed a soft peck on his lips, "Alright, im going to get a shower, and once im out id better see you in bed." you said, he sighed but let out a laugh, "Okay, fine." he said, honestly you expected more of a fight. You walked away to your shared bedroom, grabbing a fresh pair of clothes before making your way to the shower. You turned the water on, letting it heat up as you placed your clothes down. You hopped in the shower, a minute passed before you heard a soft knock on the door, "Yeah?" you asked, waiting for the response on the other end, "Can i join you?" the voice on the other end asked. You let out a soft laugh, "Yeah, of course Mike." you answered. You peeked out from the shower as you watched him walk in, "Thanks, darling." he said. You smiled, watching him place his own dirty clothes next to yours before hopping in, the water drenching his hair and running down his bare body. You took a moment to admire his body before he carefully placed his hands on your hips, holding you close so there was only about an inches distance between the both of you. He kept his eyes on yours, not wanting to make you uncomfortable. You almost let out a soft laugh at that, you were definitely not unfamiliar with eachothers bodies but he was still just as shy as ever. He spoke up after a moment, "Will you hand me the soap please?" he asked. You nodded before grabbing it from behind you, smirking before squirting a bit on your hand, watching his confused expression has you lifted your hands up, rubbing the soap into his hair. He laughed, "Two can play at that game, darling." he said, leaning over you to grab the soap. He returned to his original position before squirting some into his own hands. He carefully rubbed it into your hair, smirking at your fake frown, although it quickly faded into a smile as you let out a laugh at the sight of his soapy hair, he followed suit in your laughter. 

-

After awhile you both took turns rinsing out the soap before washing up the rest of yourselves. You took an opportunity to met his lips with yours as he placed his hands back on your waist, you pulled back after a moment but his lips quickly connected with yours again, you leaned into the kiss as you felt his hands softly run up and down your sides  slightly. You both pulled back, smiling softly before he broke the silence, "We should get out.", you nodded, slightly disappointed the kiss has ended. He turned off the water, getting out before offering you a hand. You took it, getting out before smirking, grabbing a towel and quickly throwing it at him. He gasped at the sudden collision towards him before smiling, letting out a laugh as he wrapped it around his waist. 

Michael flopped down on the bed, letting out a big yawn. After shutting off the light you gently sat down, quickly getting tackled by his arms, "Mike!" you said while laughing, he didnt respond, instead he smiled, keeping his arms around you. After awhile you heard his breathing start to slow down, "God I love you, darling." you heard him mutter. You smiled, "I love you to, Mike." you responded, shortly after letting yourself drift off to sleep.

a/n: wooo another chapter, anyway i want more moots so go follow my tiktok (williamaftonsrightball69)