Ive run out of creative chapter names

//this was actually a request from this wonderful person dummpywummpy :)) also f/f stands for favorite food!

You sighed, throwing the house keys onto a small table beside the door before turning around and latching it.

You had just gotten back from the convenience store after grabbing a few snacks. You wanted to surprise Michael after his shift with his favorite snack but instead you were greeted with a surprise. The smell of f/f drafting through the house, "What the hell...?" You muttered, wondering if maybe one of your friends decided to cook for you. Although it was unlikely you figured that could be the only reasonable explanation, although that was quickly thrown out the window as AC/DC became visible to the ear, Michaels favorite band.

Suddenly it hit you, "Baby?" You said, walking into the kitchen. There stood Michael, his back turned to you as he sang, rather badly at that, to his favorite song "You Shook Me All Night". You rolled your eyes at his singing, he was definitely more talented with the guitar then vocals.

He suddenly turned around, flashing you a smile, "Hello, Love." He responded before reaching over to turn the music down, "Mike, you're supposed to be at work." You said, a hint of confusion in your voice. "Welll, uh, you see...-" he stuttered. You pinched the bridge of your nose, "Michael...did you skip work?" You questioned.

A shy smile came across his face, "Maybe." He said. You rolled your eyes, "I can't believe you." You muttered. "What are you going to do if you loose your job?"

Michael let out a soft laugh, "Come on, darling, its fine." he said, "I bet theyll jusy assume i left early." he said, you rolled your eyes, "Youre lucky i love you." you said, Michael grinned, "Plus i wanted to spend some time with you." he said, taking a step towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist, you smiled, cupping his face and kissing him softly.

"Well then, you'll have to cook f/f really good if you want me to stop being mad." you teased before slipping out of his grip, much to his misery. You walked over to the counter, leaning beside the stereo as the song switched to "Highway To Hell".

As he cooked you kept glancing over, he was the same stupid teen who had asked you out six years prior, well, not physically a teen, but definitely mentally sometimes.

"Done!" he said with a smile, you glanced up from your magazine to see him dishing out the food. You smiled, "Ill go set us up a movie." you said, placing your magazine down and walking out of the door. You leaned down on the floor, looking through your guy's large collection of movies. You picked out "Breakfast At Tiffany's." (tbh i just googled classic movies)

Michael walked into the room, two plates of food in his hands. He glanced at the tv as it cracked to life, the movie title appearing on screen. "Havent seen this in a bit." he commented, placing down the plates on a side table beside the couch. "Come on, Love." he said, sitting down on the sofa and patting the spot beside him. You walked over, plopping down beside him as he handed you your plate. "Thanks, baby." you said. Softly kissing his cheek.

-

-

-

You smiled and brushed a bit of hair away from his closed eyes, "Pstt, Mike, wake up." you muttered. He grumbled, opening his eyes and meeting yours. "Good morning." you smiled, "What time is it?" he asked, "Youve only been asleep thirty minutes." he nodded in response before standing up, grabbing your plates and taking them to the kitchen. He returned shortly after, "Want to go for a walk?" he asked, you glaced at him with a perplexed expression, "Mike, its 4am." "And?" he responded with, "Fine."

Before you knew it he was locking the door and slipping the key into his pocket. "Im not staying outside for long." you said, he smiled, "You don't have to, love."
-
-
-

A/n sorry about the long wait and the fact this is short, I've had a lot on my plate recently lmao