Check this out: Valentine's Day Collaboration

We at the FLIRTING WITH 30S club bring you a small collection of stories. Our first club collaboration. Six authors, six/seven sets of couples.

"Love & Geckos" is a Valentine's Day-themed collection of interwoven stories, similar in concept to "Love Actually," filled with love, laughter, geckos, and mayhem. It can be found on EmilyMorgans ' profile, or in the link in the comments here -->

Several chapters are already available for you to read and more drops every day until 14th Feb!

(Banner courtesy or CMF_Wright)

Collaborating authors (including myself) are:

CMF_Wright: Check out her "The Rest is Riddles" fantasy book or her other quirky tales on her profile. One of the best dry humoured writers I know. Both CMF and Spunk (see below) are also collaborating on their ONC entry this year and it sounds hilarious! So do check out: Granny Thayer, Demon Slayer.

lisa_london_ : Check out her "Sweet Little Birds" sweet mxm romance on her profile, and other cute animal-themed stories. Lisa writes the sweetest little moments in her stories. Lisa also has an ONC story she's writing this year that's a spin on the old Misery: Face Claim.

EmilyMorgans: If you loved Brigertons, go check out Emily's Howerty Series! You won't be disappointed with the slow-burn, and often infuriatingly frustrating regency couples you'll love.

spelunkadunk: You have to read "Human Bait". You have to. I'm not a zombie fan, but I'm now a convert. Spunk's got some spunk! Her humour is never out of beat, and her broken characters are wonderful to read.

shellzels: Love Pride and Prejudice? You do? Good, go check out Shells' "Pride, Prejudice, Action", a modern-day take on that classic, and on a film set!

HAPPY READING! 😀