[ 17 ]

" i just need you and some sunsets

" i just need you and some sunsets."

Some time had passed since SHIELD fell

Some time had passed since SHIELD fell. Ash had been investigating Lady Rouge and after months of it, he got a lead. This had taken him to something that was being transported, something he'd been told was dangerous. The cargo was being sent over to Sokovia, while it was being transported at night, Ash followed and readied himself to ambush. His comlink springs to life, Natasha's voice speaking to him.

"Cargo is approaching. Ready to ambush in 3... 2... 1."

Ash drops down on a truck's roof, sneaking down to the doors at the back. Nicotine opens them and Ash heads in, landing gracefully before standing up. A pair of what he could only assume were HYDRA agents pointed their weapons at him.

"Hey, fellas." He grinned.

Ash attacked, very quickly dealing with the duo. Who both dropped and laid on the floor lifeless. He looked ahead and walked to the end of the truck. A container holding a very secured sceptre. Which had been Loki's. Ash's eyes widened and before he could contact Natasha, Rift teleported in.

"Why hello, long time no see." He grinned.

"What the hell are you doing with the sceptre?" Ash questioned.

Rift whistled, "Right to the questions, aren't we?" He smirked.

Ash charged at him but he grabbed the sceptre, pointing it at him and blasting it. He was sent flying and disappeared in a flash. Rift furrowed his brows and looked at it.