episode 3

after billie absolutely ruined me in the park,we left with eyes al over us,i was kinda embarrassed but it was fine since she's hot asf and she's honestly my soulmate,but ever since then we have been arguing a lot.

"Y/N WHY TF DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?"
"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME BILLIE."
"WHEN,WHEN DID I FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU."
"yk when,ITS ALWAYS AT THE FUCKING PARTIES?"
"yk what until you prove thta i did i'm leaving."
*billie gets a bag and puts her clothes in it,slamming the door behind her*

"no billie,please?!"
she got not response

billies pov:
y/n has rlly been pissing me off lately shes always accusing me of cheating and it's getting so annoying,i can admit i've made mistakes but nothing compares to what she's been accusing me of.
i didn't know where i was going to go,fin was on tour with claudia and i didn't come along since i had to do planning for my new merch,and my mum was on vacation since she finally got some free time.
this argument was really unexpected,i only had one option left.

"hey,sam."
"billie?"
"yeah hey,look i think it's time for me to come back."
"you left you said you were never going to come back."
"yes i know and i'm sorry but i need help,and really quick my parents arnt home my brother is gone my friends aren't town,me n my gf got in a argument i left like the dumbass i am."
"ok billie,fine."
"same place?"
"yup"