chapter 8

*knock*
billie had finally arrived home and she was scared to knock knowing that y/n was probably still mad.
but when she knocked,she didn't get an answer?

*knock knock*
*doorbell sound thingy*
"wtf?"
let me call this bitch.

*facetime failed*"wtf?"i'm so confused,i stopped my thoughts when i heart loud moans and clapping

*facetime failed*
"wtf?"
i'm so confused,i stopped my thoughts when i heart loud moans and clapping..
"where is that coming from?"
i put my ear to the door and heard it come from the inside.
"what? IS SHE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME?"
im fucking done.

#
bills got so mad to the point where she ran up and broke down the door storming upstairs to their room and seeing that it's locked.Breaking down that one aswell.what she saw broke her heart.

y/n pov:
billie was coming over soon and i decided to risk it all,YOLO lmao ew.

i called up fin to help me with something.

"hey fin."
"hey y/n how are you?"
"i'm on what bout you?"
"i'm good,so what did u need?"
"so be and billie got in a argument and i kinda wanna park her when she's coming back."
"ok um but when? im onw home from my show and im abit tired"
"in like 2 hours,can you get here by then?"
"yea i can."
"alr i'll text you the plan."
"ok bye"
"cya"

billies pov:
i knocked down the dorr and saw y/n and fin in bed together..
"y/n?.."

#

billies voice was cracking while she was in the verge of tears,she fell on her knees now caring about her getting hurt,but her heart was broken,her gf for almost 2 years was cheating on her with her brother?!

y/n pov:

"BILLIE NO ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"
i saw her fall to her knees and crying while she was repeating why,she was sobbing so much her eyes were going red,i don't think this was a good idea.
fin looked at me with a concerned look on his face.

"no baby it was a joke please stop crying it was a prank i'm sorry."
"no y/n your here fucking my brother."
" no love i promise it was a park look we're broth fully clothed i promise it was a prank."
she stopped crying and looked me in my eyes.
"i'm not mad i'm just disappointed,i thought u loved me."
"i do i'm sorry,it was a prank there's a camera and everything."
fin had left and me and him filled a video before hand jsut in case this happened. yea

•20 minutes later•

Billie and y/n made up after a long time, while y/n was at the store getting billie some snacks billie got a call.

"sam?"
*answers*
"hey billie!"
"hey sam,how r u"
"i'm ok,can i come over?"
"yea sure,i'll text you my address"

*1 hour later*

*knock*
"baby can you get the door?"
"sure bills"
*y/n opens the door,and locks eyes with sam*
"h-hey."
"hi,who are you?"
"i'm billie friend,wbu?"
"i'm billies gf."
"oh,can i come in."
"yea sure"

sam eventually came in and met billie again,but y/n and sam had some sort of connection.The minute y/n's light green eyes locked with sams bright blue eyes they both  got butterflies.it was weird...