chaper 6(sams backstory)

same was one of the quiet kids like we mentioned before,but she was only quiet because of her dark secret which is about to be told.

sam was born on 911,you would imagine the hospitals that day. her mum passed away during birth and her dad took care of her,because of her mums passing her father started drinking a lot,eventually becoming a alcoholic.

•sam is 10 in this part•
"hey dad i'm home!"
"dad?"
"SAM,come here honey."
"hey dad"
*she drops her school bag on the floor.*
"look you know i love you a lot,but i have to tell you something"
sam knew her dad wasn't drunk,he didn't smell of beer,he had a serious look on his face and he wasn't stuttering.
*sam takes a seat*
she knew this was serious.

"honey,look the reason i'm barley home,i'm coming home late etc,isn't because i'm out working late.well   not in the way you think.ever since you were born i've been selling drugs,getting into gangs ect. and sadly me and you can get out of that life.l

"yes dad i understand.is it my fault?"
"no baby it's not but your going to have to be care full at school,and not act how you normally would."
"what do you mean?"
"i mean your going to i have to act like your not my daughter."
"oh,but what about parents evening,and all of the other events at school?"
"yk adrian? our family friend?"
"yeah"
"he's going to act like your dad for now.I'm telling you not because your growing and i want you to be careful,in the morning i want you to put a bullet proof vest under your clothes."
"ok dad,i'm going to go do my homework"

sam was still very young when she learnt this,she was trying to figure out how it worked and she was scared,i mean imagine your dad telling you you could be killed at any time?

•sam is now 14 and in high school,where she meets billie•

[alarm sound]
"ughhh,fuck sake!"
^at school^

"ok class so today we have a new student,billie!"
*sam looks up from her phone*
"wow she's pretty."
"what are you doing looser,you have a little crush? HAHAHA!"
"JOSH,be nice."
"billie go sit next to sam at the back."
ever since then they got closer and closer,but then billie became  so famous at the age of 14 where she had to drop out,and had to stop getting drugs from sam and her dad.