chapter 14

after i changed i blocked billie on everything i didn't wanna see her stupid fucking face,i've never gotten high before and when i took my first hit it burned,it felt like my throat was on fire,after a while it started feeling nice,i was in disbelief i mean for could billie do such a thing,sam was in the guest room sleeping as i was going downstairs,she got a call and i went into her room to decline it when i saw the name "bill😍🍆"i answered it.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TELL HER, SHE JUST BROKE UP W ME."
"..."
"BRO WHAT FUCKING ANSWER ME DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING PISSED OF I AM,SHE BREAKS UP WITH ME WHILE IM ON TOUR?"
"hey bill"
"y/n?"
"one and only."
"please baby can we just talk about this please."
"no you decided to cheat and now your gunna pay for it,do you understand me?"
"mhm,just know i will always love you."
"shut the fuck up with your bull shit."
"im sorry."
"no bye."
"NO PL-"
i ended the call i couldn't do it anymore i went downstairs and saw a bottle of half full jack daniel's that i just started chugging down while emily came to take it out my hand.

"whoah whoah whoah,calm down girl."
"it's fine there's not fucking bitch the control me"

emily's pov:
i went downstairs after i used the bathroom and i saw that emily was chugging a bottle of jack and it was almost empty.
"whoah whoah whoah calm down girl."
"it's fine there's not fucking bitch to control me."
"i'm here to set you a limit tho"
"whatever,im just trying to enjoy my night."

— the morning after

i woke up in my room,my head was pounding,i reached for my phone just to see it was dead,i saw a peice of paper leaving on a glass of water with a pill.

hey y/n,
last night you fell asleep on the couch so i carried you upstairs,i cleaned the downstairs after everyone left so dw,also jason and his gf didn't come after all,i made you breakfast and it should still be warm,if not just put it in the microwave and it should taste the same.i slept on the couch i didn't ask you since you were drunk,but i understand if your mad at me for it.
take the pill and eat you should feel better.
also i dropped off billies clothes at sams house,i asked her when she left in the morning to take it."

-emily

billies pov:
i woke up and saw the bus moving
"morning bill."
"yo."
"what's up? you seem off."
"nothing, y/n broke up w me."
"what why."
"she found out i was cheating on her."
"billie look i'm normally on your side but that's fucked up."
"i know i wasn't thinking and now i'm fucked.
when are we going back home."
"today,we're going to the airport right now."
"oh ok whatever."

"guys get your stuff and get off the bus we need to hurry abit we're kinda off schedule."

i gathered up all my shit and went outside and put my airpods in,played some music and tried to forget but it was in the back of my mind,i mean i loved her but i didn't know why i did it,and now sam told her,and now i lost the love of my life.i was thinking when i remembered that one girl from my old house,my neighbour i think. i remember i used to like her,what was her name? emoly,emoji,EMILY

-tiem skip